Is there a Doctor in the house?

copperhead

Originally posted by GAS,GRASS,OR ASS:

where did you eat before you got sick??

It's ok, I had Subway for lunch! graemlins/puke.gif

I appreciate the help. I'm not planning on going to a hospital unless I'm still like this in about two days. Hopefully, I'll be able to keep the water down better than I have so far.

youre going to have to take in something besides water, mike. you need electrolytes, and sugar. try jello and the clearest gatorade you can find. what you probably have is protazoans. lasts for about 24 hours, and then the little suckers die off. ive had it before, it sucks, but its not dangerous unless you dont even try to eat or drink anything.

Ice chips is probably the best. If you dehydrate, you die.

Call a Dr. and get a script for Phenegrin (this is spelled wrong) it is anti-puking meds. It works really well and will knock you out. Basically your body it trying to reject whatever it has in it, then it will reset.

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by copperhead:

DJ, is there something other than Jello that would be a good idea? I seriously don't have anything here at the apartment to make any kind of food.

Have someone go to a Walgreens or similar store and buy Pedialyte or a generic equivalent. It's basically watered-down, drinkable electrolytes. You'll thank me later.