I saw a Bright Orange Eclipse

Billiumss

Anyone on here have a late 90's bright orange Eclipse with a ground effects and a different rear bumber where the plate is off to the drivers side?

I saw it last Saturday on I-71 & I-270.

I just loved the color of that car, something I would like to have on mine if I were to repaint it. ;)

I saw that at Light the Night in Newark. When I went to look at it I could smell the spray paint about 6 feet away. When I got close you could tell it was still to fresh. The paint had finger prints all over it were they touched the paint before it was dry. My niece had the best impression of it. She has a thing for orange cars, she saw it at Light the Night, ran over to it and stoped about 3 feet away, gave a nasty look and ran back to my sister. It was great.

Originally posted by evan9381:

yea i saw it out in hebron near the BP like a mile west of buckeye outdoors and krogers (i think its a bp)...it hurt my eyes...i think the license plate was actually to one side and crooked...i could be wrong

Must be the same one I saw.

I kinda like orange....