Counter Strike 1.6 PLAYERS!

SPLN SUX

Anyone know how to use aimbots? I dont normally use cheats, but this douchebag the other day was really pissing me off... 19 headshots in a row... goes by the name ^crackdown. Anywho, i got an aimbot loaded and running while i play, but everytime i try to aim at someone, it points me the futhest away it can inside the aimbots POV. If i set the POV to 0, it turns me around backwards. Anyone know how to fix it???

Originally posted by 151:

Wow, that cartoon video comes to mind here...

"Fag-getsh!!"

its ok, i promise i wont go postle and start shooting everybody graemlins/thumb.gif

I just really hate when people cant play legit. I ususally like playing against cheaters because it teaches me to be better... but this one guy just really pissed me off get one shot kills with a pistol from the other side of the map.

Originally posted by Volvolution:

its ok, i promise i wont go postle and start shooting everybody graemlins/thumb.gif

I just really hate when people cant play legit.

yet you want to cheat to prove your point.

Originally posted by Great Googley Moogley:

yet you want to cheat to prove your point.

I just want to level the playing field with him once, thats all. Just make him look like a dick.

Originally posted by Volvolution:

Anyone know how to use aimbots? I dont normally use cheats, but this douchebag the other day was really pissing me off... 19 headshots in a row... goes by the name ^crackdown. Anywho, i got an aimbot loaded and running while i play, but everytime i try to aim at someone, it points me the futhest away it can inside the aimbots POV. If i set the POV to 0, it turns me around backwards. Anyone know how to fix it???

i hate people like you that cheat.....and like jon said yea that cartoon came right to mind after reading that.

You lose at life... Again. Here's why.

You're tooling around in a CS server one day, because you have no life and your parents won't give you any money to put "petrol" in the "uberwagen". You're "pwnzring some nubs", when all of a sudden, xNerd-hax-x enters your server. He immideately begins killing everyone in the server, and is obviously hacking. Everyone else leaves the server, because they realize that some people are homosexual enough to cheat, and leave it be. You, however, are incensed to the point where you lose all self control. You quickly pop in the latest Teletubbies DVD to make yourself feel better, and begin trolling forums to find cheats to "get back at teh "Haxerjack", which you eventually do. However, instead of deleting the Hacking system right after you've finished righting wrongs that nobody else cares about, you begin to use the hacks in normal everyday servers. You begin to realize that a sort of nerd-worship has begun whenever you set foot inside a CS server. You like the fear that your name, "xChubby-Volvox1337" brings to middle-schoolers and bespectaled, jobless thirty-year-olds. Your entire life becomes consumed by your ability to kill computer-generated images of soldiers in an online arens, until you one day strangle yourself with the mouse cord accidentally while reaching for the ever-present bowl of Ruffles on your computer desk.

..... I'm just trying to save your life.

Originally posted by 151:

You lose at life... Again. Here's why.

You're tooling around in a CS server one day, because you have no life and your parents won't give you any money to put "petrol" in the "uberwagen". You're "pwnzring some nubs", when all of a sudden, xNerd-hax-x enters your server. He immideately begins killing everyone in the server, and is obviously hacking. Everyone else leaves the server, because they realize that some people are homosexual enough to cheat, and leave it be. You, however, are incensed to the point where you lose all self control. You quickly pop in the latest Teletubbies DVD to make yourself feel better, and begin trolling forums to find cheats to "get back at teh "Haxerjack", which you eventually do. However, instead of deleting the Hacking system right after you've finished righting wrongs that nobody else cares about, you begin to use the hacks in normal everyday servers. You begin to realize that a sort of nerd-worship has begun whenever you set foot inside a CS server. You like the fear that your name, "xChubby-Volvox1337" brings to middle-schoolers and bespectaled, jobless thirty-year-olds. Your entire life becomes consumed by your ability to kill computer-generated images of soldiers in an online arens, until you one day strangle yourself with the mouse cord accidentally while reaching for the ever-present bowl of Ruffles on your computer desk.

..... I'm just trying to save your life.

Im assuming this is sarcasim....

Just to clearify... i get $0 from my parents. I dont want it. Its not my place to gain off all the hard work my parents have done in the last 30yrs.

I do like the word petrol, but i prefer saying "fuel" rather than gas, being that gasoline is too long to say and there are several differnt types of "gas". That and ive liked it ever since D.r Emmit Brown said "I need FUEL!" as he threw trash into the DeLoreans handy Mr Fusion in Back to the Future.

An "Uberwagon" would be a VW of some measure... ask that DubOhio guy that has "UBER GEEK" on his Euro plate... he might have some insight.

Counter Strike is not my idea of a rockin party... but if its cold and rainy out on some weekend, i dont mind playing for a half hour to and hour... after that its gets repetitive (big word for me) and boring.

Teletubby's suck.

The name xChubby-Volvox1337 is pretty fuckin funny graemlins/lol.gif Reading your posts sometimes make me wonder how long you sit to think about what your typeing, or if random flights of ideas just pour out of your head naturally.

I dont like to eat food while i use the computer... makes the mouse and keys all greasy.