girls are shit

Guest ravedave

Lying slut bag was STILL goin back to the last guy who treated her like shit AND getting on other guys at parties. Not like you can escape it though, at Ohio Northern you hear EVERYTHING play-by-play...

+1, very true, graemlins/nod.gif Just visited a friend there for the last few days, and I've seen examples of just that. The damn campus is in the middle of farms, cows, and cornfields, so evedentually there's nothing else for people to do than gossip graemlins/nonono.gif It was actually kind of funny, cause I was able to witness all the "drama" of college gossip graemlins/popcorn.gif , ahhhh memories tongue.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 151:

The title of this thread = trueism.

Treat em like shit, They love you. Be nice to them, they lose all respect for you. I was told this by my current girlfriend who admitted to it. It's so true, too, even in the littlest incidents. If we're watching a movie and I sit on the opposite side of the couch or dont lay next to her or something, she pulls all this cute shit to get me to come be next to her. If i just outright sit next to her or wehatever, she acts all cold and indifferent. Women are stupid, simple, cheap whores who like nothing more than they do attention. The sooner all men figure this out, the sooner all of the women will be back in the kitchen and laundry room like they belong.

On a side note, older women = the hawtness. I'm practically enfatuated with two women in my dorm, one is an RA and the Other is an RD>.. the Rd is twenty six, and the RA is like 21..... Yum.

This hurts me to say this but I will I actually agree with you on one thing.