I apologize to IPS Motorsports

MrMeanGreen

Well damn, so much for the kinder gentler CR.

Stillman, you meaningless little penis holster, your mouth runs enough that you should figure a way to get it to power your car. And if stupidity was a fuel, you'd blow past top fuel cars powering your Nova (shitbox) with it.

The idea of me backing off has little to do with anything other than an attempt to be a bit more civil in here. But obviously, cryin little bitchs like you don't want to see that. You figure that you gotta run that penis holster in your face and start shit. I should have known that a little bitch like you would HAVE to rebuke ANYTHING I do. You call me a nutswinger, yet ANY comment I make YOU have to throw your needless bullshit in the mix on. I envision you sitting there in your little apartment, starting at the computer, clicking the refresh over and over, just waiting for me to post something so that you can say some bullshit that reflects your intelligence to all that read it. I do find it comical that you refer to me as being a kiss ass, when your trying to crawl up my ass with the consistency that you do. Purely fucking amazing!! I am curious though, did you have to work at being the ignorant cock smooch that you are, or are you naturally gifted???

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything was fine and civil in this thread until you ran your mouth. Go figure. Anthony was trying to be a better man, and you mocked him for it. So now you're upset and whining about me. I don't live in an apartment. Far from. So go back to your trailer park hell hole, beat your wife, and suck your neighbor's dick. Yes, I refer to you as a bandwagon jumping pussy. Why? This thread is a PRIME example. You mock Anthony for trying to make peace with IPS. Now in the same fucking thread, you're wanting to make peace and hoping for a "kinder gentler CR". How are you not a nutswinger? Please explain. Everyone on here knows, if Anthony started sucking dick you would too. You need to come to terms with yourself before you continue this any further.

I don't plan to start sucking dick tongue.gif

You two take this to PMs, IMs, email, whatever. But please refrain from further arguing and thread crapping, this totally kills the ideals behind this topic and shoots morale down as well.

Last and only warning. Thanks smile.gif

Originally posted by PMTA:

You two take this to PMs, IMs, email, whatever. But please refrain from further arguing and thread crapping, this totally kills the ideals behind this topic and shoots morale down as well.

Got the message, loud and clear. NO more bullshit, you have my word.

Originally posted by PMTA:

Still waiting on my apology...

-Marc