Wonka

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by The_ Eyeball_ Of_ Fury:

You're restricted to the Kitchen. No posting anywhere else or my brother will ban you again.

Damn, owned from the get-go.

And, does it really matter what the guy's like in person if he's consistently as annoying as what he is on here? I'm as much for giving people a chance as the next guy, but come on, the guy goes out of his way to be a jackass.

Originally posted by Venomss:

Damn, owned from the get-go.

And, does it really matter what the guy's like in person if he's consistently as annoying as what he is on here? I'm as much for giving people a chance as the next guy, but come on, the guy goes out of his way to be a jackass.

DEFINE IRONY

Originally posted by Venomss:

DEFINE HYPOCRITICAL

I think the main difference here is that I know I'm an asshole, and I will freely admit it. Thing is, with the exception of a few people, the people that I give shit to on the board are my friends. There's a couple I give shit to because I don't like them. Want to know which category you're in? We've been out at the same time, but you never make your way out of your little "clique", and I think it has something to do with your insecurities. If you can't handle the shit I give you, you can always cry to the IPS or race club guys to give me some shit since you can't handle it. Now, like everyone else on the board has told you at one time or another, GO THE FUCK AWAY.

Originally posted by Mensan:

I think the main difference here is that I know I'm an asshole, and I will freely admit it. Thing is, with the exception of a few people, the people that I give shit to on the board are my friends. There's a couple I give shit to because I don't like them. Want to know which category you're in? We've been out at the same time, but you never make your way out of your little "clique", and I think it has something to do with your insecurities. If you can't handle the shit I give you, you can always cry to the IPS or race club guys to give me some shit since you can't handle it. Now, like everyone else on the board has told you at one time or another, GO THE FUCK AWAY.

I can handle all of the pseudo-intellectualism and junior psychoanalysis your arrogant ass can muster.

So, we've been out at the same time? Had I known that, I would have introduced myself, if for no other reason to see if you are as big a prick in person as you are on here. And save the "you're-in-a-clique" whining - plenty of people know that I'm the first to go out of my way to meet new people.

Lastly, get the fuck over yourself. You aren't special, witty, or nearly as intelligent as what you would like to think.

Originally posted by Mensan:

I think the main difference here is that I know I'm an asshole, and I will freely admit it. Thing is, with the exception of a few people, the people that I give shit to on the board are my friends.

Wouldn't that make you in a clique also???

we've been out at the same time, but you never make your way out of your little "clique", and I think it has something to do with your insecurities. If you can't handle the shit I give you, you can always cry to the IPS or race club guys to give me some shit since you can't handle it. Now, like everyone else on the board has told you at one time or another, GO THE FUCK AWAY.

So why didnt you go over and introduce yourself. Why is it that Venemous has to come to you.

tell chris g to get the sand out of his puss and leave steele be, he gets a little "involved" in "discussions" on here, but he calls people on shit they try to get by with, personally chris is one of the more stand up guys around here

Maybe 'm not as smart as I think I am. Dunno. I know I'm smarter than you. After our first discussion on here, I had no reason to want to meet you in person. That's why I didn't go over to where you were. Your first posts on this forum were so arrogant and pompous I couldn't look at them without feeling ill. Anyone else remember those?

And Sam, don't get me started. You're the only Vette owner I know that still pays for sex. tongue.gif