neuter?

Guest busteryhyman

If you contact cat welfare (search google) they will give you a referral and a discount on getting it done. It's like $40 if you go through them. Also, there's a spay and neuter clinic that does it for a good price. Tina knows where it is. Maybe she'll let you know where it is when she sees this thread.

Guest Elinar Longsight

Spay Neuter Clinic will neuter a male cat for $26, we got our male kitten fixed there along with our oldest female, which was $46 for her.

3136 S Hamilton Rd,

Columbus, OH 43232

phone#- 367-9933

They have another clinic also, but not sure where it's at. You can call and find out.

Originally posted by Elinar Longsight:

Spay Neuter Clinic will neuter a male cat for $26, we got our male kitten fixed there along with our oldest female, which was $46 for her.

3136 S Hamilton Rd,

Columbus, OH 43232

phone#- 367-9933

They have another clinic also, but not sure where it's at. You can call and find out.

this place...at least that is what they asked me before i could make the appointment. lie i did he is only 5 months old i think. i don't really think it makes much difference.

Originally posted by girlygirl18t:

i just took my kitten "Boost" there two weeks ago for a declaw, neuter, and all shots it was $159. the cat has to be six months old at least to do the neuter, just an fyi.

Cats only need to be 6 months old to do a declaw. They can be fixed when they are 4 months old. A lot of vets just tell you 6 months so that you can get it all done at one time.