Mad River Mountain

AngryBMW

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

I went to Mad River tonight for Midnight Madness, and I was extreamly pleases to see the new board park. Anyone else been there this year, and what are your opinions on the new park?

-Marc

I was looking for you all night...I figured you wouldnt have your cell with you on the slope though...

-Marc

eh I hit them a few times.... they are alright.

Me and my dude did Board Pro Rail, didnt get in the top 3 (thats all they posted) but threw some good stuff, I threw FS 270 BS Boardslide on the stairs, and NosePressed the stairs in warm up. with my luck i prolly placed dead last because i fell on one run and on my other run I only 270 BS boarded the stairs and didnt hit any other rails.

My dude jay threw Switch FS 270 BS Boardslide on the stairs, and in warmups he did FS boarslide 270 out, and a backside lip

Sounds like you guys were throwing some good stuff. Just need to get a good run in I guess, with multiple good rail hits. It kind of sucks that you don't get to see how you did compared to everyone else and how they scored you for what you did. It would be a very good indicator of what they think of the kind of trick you did and your style.

I don't do any tricks; I just like getting air, that's why I really want to hit those two big jumps. I actually imagine they would kind of suck to try to do any tricks over because there really isn't any kind of lip on either of them.