Hello, God here, could you move a little to the left?

burgels

Guest Jonnygts
MY friends almost died. They were at a red light and they were looking over at this crazy women screaming into her cell fone. At the time they looked the light turned green but it stalled them that little bit of time. When they looked back to start to go throught the intersection, a car came screaming throught the intersection running a red light. If they didnt look at that woman yelling, they most likely would have been hit and killed. They are Christians and definetly think that God did something there. Thats my story.....

Originally posted by Wonka:

a ghost called her god does not exist

Neither do ghost idiot. tongue.gif

The only thing I can think of right now is the scene in Zoolander where he opens up his little cell phone and says "Hello, God?" or something to that effect. That's my story..... graemlins/gives.gif

I have no problem with religious beliefs and all of that, but just assuming "it was god".....come on now. I do believe some sort of God does intervene from time to time, but people try to put way too many coincidences as "god did it, god did it." IMO, God lets us be for the most part, only getting directly involved here and there.

Wouldn't be hard for the phone company to trace who called her. Then ask the person who called why they called at that time.