Golden Lab puppies

PonyPimpstress1647545491

Does anyone know of anyone that is selling them or getting rid of them? I've looked at all the adoption places that I could find on the internet, and I had no luck. I've never baught a dog before, just kind of found the breeder that had full german shepards... like my puppy Harley.

So anyways, does anyone know of a good place that is reputable to get a golden lab puppy?

TIA,

Jenn

My family breeds labs, its all about ther lineage(spelling?) anyways try to find a good "farm" as in breeding farm that has a background in either champion show labs or champion hunting labs. they will cost more but the chance of any heriditary issues like hip problems, eyes problems or such should be minimal. they do have ways of certifying these types of things. I guess it all depends on how much money you want to spend, but we've found that you get what you pay for. they dont look as healthy or treated as weel the cheaper they are and the opposite for the more expensive. if you would like we may be having a litter this coming feb/march time if we breed her when she goes into heat soon, just drop a pm. if you have any other questions just ask, i hope this helps... good luck...

garrett

Steve, I've tried to find some online. However, they are all 3 years old, and say that it's not good to put them in a home with other pets. I already have a full grown male shepard. So that is why I want a puppy. My dog doesn't react well to other full grown dogs, but likes puppies.

However, the breeding in feb/march would be PERFECT timing!!!!! Thanks garrett

not a problem... we should know soon if were going to breed her cuz she just turned 2 this past spring. she should be going into heat in 2-3 weeks and i think were in the process of having everything certified. her dad was an 8th in the nation show dog and and our mom(we have a family, mom and 2 sisters) is in a whole line of champions, we were just never into that stuff. if we breed this time were prolly going with a chocolate champion field lab to try to get all 3 colors in one liter