Who plays magic?

stealthmonkey

lol i cant belive you people are gettign all hardcore about this " i play and run cr " what step back up lol i used to play a long time ago had me a hoard deck but would die against a life deck aka white and green . have you all seen the dead ale wives watch tower movies about d&d lmao

Originally posted by NTHER91:

lol i cant belive you people are gettign all hardcore about this " i play and run cr " what step back up lol i used to play a long time ago had me a hoard deck but would die against a life deck aka white and green . have you all seen the dead ale wives watch tower movies about d&d lmao

Yeah dick, I play and run CR. I also work 50+ hours a week, raise a family, run three other websites, fix PCs on the side, and have a car faster than yours and another that can out-handle yours.

Hardcore? No. But sure as hell not included with the geek factor. Go play in the street :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Regulate:

and another that can out-handle yours.

Hate to break it to ya Ant, but if he has a GT, he owns your MR2. tongue.gif

I played back in highschool, still have my Christmas deck some where, and a heap of older spare cards. Krull Giant owns j00, and the fireball finishes the job. My speciality was staking my deck. ;)

Originally posted by Dark Horse:

i feel a strong geek presence in this thread

ya you are right stop posting cabot and there wont be.

Dont you have some little 15yrs girls to stalk?

Guys this is a simple card game that is fun to play once in a while. Its no different than playing poker at a buddys house. its fun to play we aren't trying to start up some clan or something.

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Maybe we should get some D&D thing going?

Thread hijacked. tongue.gif

hehehehe thanx alex tongue.gif

Originally posted by stealthmonkey:

ya you are right stop posting cabot and there wont be.

Dont you have some little 15yrs girls to stalk?

Guys this is a simple card game that is fun to play once in a while. Its no different than playing poker at a buddys house. its fun to play we aren't trying to start up some clan or something.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Maybe we should get some D&D thing going?

Thread hijacked. tongue.gif

hehehehe thanx alex tongue.gif </font>again geoff what the fuck are you talking about 15 and 16 year old girls? What shit have you made up in your mind that you somehow feel that i have done something? I give you a little shit about that card game and you get all defensive and say something about young teenage girls. You make no sense you fucking idiot? You mean when you first met me 3 years ago when i was 17 and so i was talking to some 16 year old chick. You make no sense and i would really like to knwo what you are talking about..

Guest 1QWKEVO

i havent played in a few years either, i havent even kept up with the recent expansions or anything....ive got a 4 row box of commans and uncommans and a binder of rares...my fav desk was my Sneak Attack deck, didnt work all the time but a few times 4th turn and the person was toast!! last I checked there were over 400 dollars worth of cards in that deck, BOP's, Serra Avatars, Sneaks, and of course quick burn to kill of creatures if I need to or to quickly finish off an opponant. Ive thought about selling all of my cards but dont know too many who would be interested in them.

Id be game for a Magic night!! ive been wanting to get back into it!