drunk

Guest ravedave

Guest ravedave
i'm drunk n jusrrgot home form miani's n you guys rn't hahahah adurnk is better thansoberrrrr my friends. everyone, longstreet tomrrrwweew night!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

it was 2:55 am, rubbing one out prolly took him all of 3 seconds...then whats a guy supposed to do? surf the board like they do the other hours of the day. Man how dare he be drunk and read a forum. SOooo irresponsible and a giant waste of time. Now us sober folks, thats ok. :rolleyes: sheesh

Guest ravedave

no no no i had just gotten head, so i guess your right about me getting off, it jut wasn't self created. so a lil recap

Post Club - Post Head - Pre Sleep Post.

But thanks captainfor having my back. how dare i use the computer which i purchased with my own money to make a stupid post when i'm drunk, i'm such a shithead...

Originally posted by CaptainTerrific:

it was 2:55 am, rubbing one out prolly took him all of 3 seconds...then whats a guy supposed to do? surf the board like they do the other hours of the day. Man how dare he be drunk and read a forum. SOooo irresponsible and a giant waste of time. Now us sober folks, thats ok. :rolleyes: sheesh

If sober people start making topics letting everyone know they're sober I'm sure they'll be some complaints about that too.. graemlins/chillpill.gif

Guest GSRchick714
Originally posted by stealthmonkey:

the same reason you get in on the internet.

I get on when I'm bored at work...my job sucks :mad:

But hey, to each their own graemlins/jerkit.gif