90mph + throat + random bug = pain

JonS

This year at Barber trackday, first session I came out behind a guy who ran off the track into the gravel first lap and every corner rocks would fall out the bottome of his bike and when he ran over them with his tire the got shot at me. I took a few to the chest and shoulder, but the one that hurt the worst was coming out of T4 I took one to the left hand right on the 2nd knuckle.

damn that had to suck, I got hit in the right knee cap with a rock off of a van last summer, thought I broke the damn thing.

Yikes. in Jeans that would hurt like hell.

It was funny some rocks when he ran over them turned to dust... Took me 4 laps to get brave enough to get close enough to pass him..

One of the worst I hate is when I get bits of tire stuck to my neck while on the track.. Nothing like rubber at over 200 Degrees sticking to your neck.

Took a rock the size of a fifty cent piece to the middle finger on my left hand that was thrown up by a box truck coming the opposite direction. fractured my finger. hit right below my carbon knuckles

Took a right hook too the face one time after bringing my front tire up with my wife on the back. Would have much rather taken that rock to the finger than sleep on the damn couch

You tryin' to kill her or somethin??? You sound like quite the loving husband with all your stories

They are amusing though ;)