A few random questions I've been meaning to ask.

RedRocket1647545505

1. I know Its been discussed before, but where's a good place to get a philly cheese steak?

2. My new laptop came with a DVD burner. So naturally, I tried to 'back up' a DVD I had already purchased. Well, this little window pops up saying that I can't do that because it's not ethical (putting it simply). How can I get around this. It also said that the blank DVD wasn't big enough. It was just a normal DVD+R disk, supposed to hold 4.7GB. Would a Dual layer DVD hold a full movie and will a dual layer play in a normal DVD player? I've heard you guys mention DVD shrink. Anymore info on this?

3. If you've seen the previews for the Resident Evil: Apocalypse movie, you may have notice a song playing in the background. I have anyways. From what I can hear of it, it sounds awesome, but I can not figure out what song it is. I've bought the soundtrack, and none of the songs on it, sound like the one that's playing in the background. Anybody know what song is playing?

Sorry for the random questions, but thanks for any help. tongue.gif

The best place to get a Philly is at Genos, in downtown Philly. Its right near the Walt Whitman bridge. American with onions. graemlins/thumb.gif

The best place in Columbus (that I have had) is Jersey Mike's. They make them pretty well. Not anywhere near as good as Genos, but, whattayagonnado?

2. dvd shrink will work for "cracking the dvd and ripping it", but then you'll need a burning progy Nero is my choice!

dvd shrink will allow you to remove all the extras and menus to put only the movie on the disc which will remove a lot of unnessecsary (spelling) size and then dvd shrink will compress what ever is left over 4.7 to make it fit, make sure to run the deep anaylysis on any movie that's not 100% uncompressed, this will allow dvd shrink to keep it looking dvd quality even with it's compression

and btw to burn to a dual layer dvd, your burner needs to be a dual layer burner or have a firmware update that makes it dual layer compatible, if not than the dual layer dvd will burn only like a 4.7 gb dvd......

Originally posted by Mensan:

The best place to get a Philly is at Genos, in downtown Philly. Its right near the Walt Whitman bridge. American with onions. graemlins/thumb.gif

The best place in Columbus (that I have had) is Jersey Mike's. They make them pretty well. Not anywhere near as good as Genos, but, whattayagonnado?

Jim's > Geno's > Pat's

Yes, I went on a cheesesteak tour in Philly, lol