Fucking thieves broke into my house

Sam1647545489

If I found oout who it is, I got 4 slugs with your name on them. Fuckers kicked in my garage door and stole my new Porter Cable compressor. Didnt touch anything else at all and thankfully didnt touch the car. Like I said if you are coming to my house unexpected, prepare to dodge shotgun shells... :mad:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I live close to Ricart Ford, but my house is way off of the street so nobody would see anyone if they came up here, plus I wasnt home...So it was someone that knows my work schedule and might even be watching me for when I leave to go to work from a neighboring house..

You didn't happen leave the compressor box out, at the curb, with the garbage did you?

Between Ricart, Saturn, and Budget there are technicians test driving cars all day through that area, not to mention the Groveport area hillbillies.

A compressor box by the street and they know exactly where it will be. A little knock on the door to see if anybody answers, then kick in the garage door and it's gone.

Sorry for your misfortune Sam!

sucks to here that if you are looking to replace the compressor i have a friend that has a 80 gallon tank 4 pistion motor that holds 160 psi for $450 i think. was used once to paint on car. If you want more info let me know i can get you contact info for ya.

same thing happened when we were building our house... we built a pole barn first and the door on it was smashed.... we thought... eh at least nothing was stolen... a few days later we were gona use the nail gun and... sumbeitch... the compressor was gone... !$#%#!$^@#$^ dem thieves!

Well here is what happened. I came home and the door was half open. I walk up to it and notice the bottom panels are all bent in. Realizing that the garage had been broken into, call the police and then I check my garage. I found out that the compressor is missing. Waiting for cops, a red minivan pulls into the driveway and then left. Never seen the van or know who was in it. So I patrolled the neighborhood across the way which only can see my house and cant find the van. So I think it is someone over there watchiing my house for when I leave and coming over when I am not here. The funny thing is my truck was still in the driveway all day cause my dad came and picked me up for work. So somebody was watching when I got picked up and then came and did the job.