Lion Loose In Gahanna

Crash1647545504

Guest OhioSiGuy
A lion loose by my house doesn't bother me, but do you think i can get school off for tomorrow, that be cool. lets make this last year a little quicker.

I was watching 10.5 on NBC tonight, and that scrolled across the screen about a loose "exotic animal." (yes, I know, 2 part made for TV movie, but I got stuck watching it last night and had to see how it ended up smile.gif )

I think it would be neat to see a big kitty in my back yard, as long as I wasn't outside. Don't get pics like that often. :D

I'm down for the hunt. I went out earlier and talked to 10tv cuz they were parked at the end of my street. Pretty cool shit. There bringing out some professional tracker or somthing 2marrow but by that time I'm going to have it caged up in my room. :D

My friend and i were just talking about this and he want to take his mastiff(sp) their just to see if the loin and dog would fight. I his mastiff(sp)is huge (240lbs) and can be mean when you try mess with it and stuff (experience talking :( )but i think it wouldget its ass kicked. I remeber reading about how they would used to fight mastiffs (multiple) against lions and tigers. Any way weren't they thinking that the lion came from someones house like it was thier pet?

~Erik

Guest Elinar Longsight

The first report was by a CPD officer, so I don't think its a prank.

"A Columbus police officer reported possibly seeing a lion at about 8 p.m. in the Taylor Road area. A truck driver also reportedly spotted the animal at about 9:45 p.m. in the 1200 block of Technology Drive, which is just south of the original sighting."