south carolina boards

Adam

just wondering if anyone knew of any south carolina car boards, preferrably around charleston, i am gonna be down there for a week, and i can't sit on the beach for the whole time like my mom so just wondering if anyone knew of a site i could find out if anything is going on down there, or knew of anyone that i could talk to to find out

charleston sucks

my brother lives there. Cops drive lt1 camaros though so thats pretty cool. One note, beware of a black camaro. I was talking to some fellas down there. Aparantly there are some guys running around with 2 identical black camaros. 1 is stock. The other has a Huge motor 400+cubic inch and a shit ton of other mods. But no really the scene blows.

Kyle G.

already tried google, and the various other forums i am a part of and no luck i am starting to agree with gaines that sc car scene sucks even though i haven't been there, oh well i will probably just go cruise around, i just didnt' want to end up in a bad part of charleston

i visted http://www.scfyb.com/ before i visted charelston, even meet up with some guys for one of there meets.

i tell you the place blows, the roads are so congested you cant race, or hardly drive, its mostly a parking lot.

they have a couple of 1/8th mile tracks there but a 1/4 is like 2-4 hours away or something.

in SC its either crowded towns or swamps out there, nothing in between.. and you see lots of cops on the back roads.

there really isnt much of a car sceene.

but good luck if your going done there