I am going to beat some ass.

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Guest SweeeetSilvia
G-dammit- I am pulling onto Cooper Rd. tonight at about 12:10, i saw a helicopter with its spotlight on didntthink much about it, it was coming my way. As soon as i get fully onto cooper rd. this fucking car zooms by me without its lights at like 80mph, i dont know how i missed getting hit, it had to of been within 2 feet. then thereafter, about 35 cops roll by, some down cooper, then some down westerville rd to shrock probably. people are dipshits. that is all.

I wonder if the cops were racing that guy or something. Helicopters aren't very good out of the hole - hard to launch - so he probably got a good jump on them.

On another note, Dan, you playing at the Armory this weekend?

Guest SweeeetSilvia

it is actually at 3800 westerville rd. they finally moved it out of there for the weekend, 3800 westerville rd is about 1/2 mile south of morse rd. its just past champions golf course on your left. i actually played yesterday/this morning for about 10 hours, i was doin' good smile.gif i am gonna head up there about 1:30 or so today.

dan

I was on 23 heading southbound around 11pm, about 2 miles north of Orange Rd, had 2 OHP cars with out the red/blue lights on go flying past, A mile later a blue WRX goes spinning from Northbound lane across my lane, 100 feet in front of me. That was fun.

Must have been idiots night out or something?