owned by my turbo timer...

burgels

Well I locked my keys in my car with it running. My car is always running when I get out because of the TT, but this time I forgot to take the keys with me...

OWN3D graemlins/doh.gifgraemlins/nonono.gifgraemlins/doh.gifgraemlins/nonono.gif

I did the same exact thing for the same exact reason once when I was about to walk into Sears. Thankfully I was in Columbus about 10 minutes from where I live. Called home and had my dad bring out a key. Car sat there on for about 20 minutes total though.

That's only part of the reason that as soon as I get a car, I make sure I have three keys. One key for me, a spare for me, and a spare for my parents.

You can trust me when I say you will probably never do it again! ;) I know I haven't and think about that every time I get out of the car instead of getting out and not paying attention to it being on out of habit.

My alarm caused that to happen once on the talon.

Has the "auto lock" of the doors.

Was winter and wanted to warm the car up before taking it out.

Walked out, opened door, started car and its not supposed to lock the doors if a door is open.

(well the door switch got froze "closed).

Of course I didn't hear the door's lock over the sound of the car so I walked away and the doors were locked with it running.

Oops almost forgot to mention I was out in the country.

3 hours later after lots of trying..dad came down and brought the spare key /controller.

arg

Yea, if I shut the doors on my 240 it unlocks itself, I have to hold the handle while I shut the door or lock it from the outside I guess to make locking yourself out a little harder.

Originally posted by Rane:

Yea, if I shut the doors on my 240 it unlocks itself, I have to hold the handle while I shut the door or lock it from the outside I guess to make locking yourself out a little harder.

So somewhere along the line someone broke into it wrong. tongue.gif

Duct tape a spare key on the inside of your bumper. Never had mine fall off.

Go for it, I have insurance ;)