Storage Units....

PonyPimpstress1647545491

I have been thinking about getting a storage unit for two cars. I was wondering what people pay for their units? I found a place that has a 2 car storage unit for $169/mth. I was wondering if that is a bit outragous? It is in a decent/good area... and it's near enough to me that i'm comfortabale with it. And there is 24hr access.

Anyone have feedback?

TIA,

Jenn

$169.00 for a space to store 2 cars is pretty stinkin' good! What kind of security do they have? Make sure you read the lease agreement very carefully though, cause sometimes you'll find that if something happens to the cars while they're in storage (ie: unit catches on fire, and everything is destroyed) their insurance won't cover it. Check with your insurance company regarding stored vehicles. You may need to take out additional homeowner's/renter's insurance just to be safe.

i know what u are thinking terron, most of these places will not let you work on the premisis.

also another thing they don't mention is usually when you sign up for them they ask for a copy of the title or someshit, so if you don't pay they take your car.

This is a grade A place... however, I'm going over in the morning to work out something. I am also going to find out the details. I will let everyone know the details about the storage place, as well as the name when I know more. Thanks again guys for your feedback!!!!!

~Jenn

ya know mr2, if i knew how much it'd cost for a project like that to be done id actually consider doing it lol, would gurantee id have a place to work on the rides at at least.

:D

Yeah berto, ran into that at a few places a couple years back when i had to store my old laser. Lameness.

Anyways pony find out the details for that place would you? Sounds pretty good.