Natasha aka 20thgtichic

Guest tbirdchick

Guest tbirdchick
I seen your car at my dealership. You traded it in for a good one hope you like it, btw it does some excellent donuts in the rain ;) you won't be disappointed. I'll be taking your gti out for a test drive smile.gif

Dealers are dickheads... period! I took my formula in one day to have tires changed awhile back and caught the fuckers roasting my tires... I got a set of new tires for free and a ton of other crap.. Jerks!

Originally posted by slim:

I seen your car at my dealership. You traded it in for a good one hope you like it, btw it does some excellent donuts in the rain ;) you won't be disappointed. I'll be taking your gti out for a test drive smile.gif

Lets start out by asking who you are lol?

And for the question what did she get.....2004 GTO

Originally posted by AmysBAD98GT:

Dealers are dickheads... period! I took my formula in one day to have tires changed awhile back and caught the fuckers roasting my tires... I got a set of new tires for free and a ton of other crap.. Jerks!

at least it ended well buts still they are dickheads

I'm confused. Aren't you guys jumping to conclusions? Where in his post does it say he did donuts in this car? Maybe he was just making a comment on RWD?

Anyhow - Sweet car. Good choice. Congrats - once you go domestic you never go back. ;)

Silver. Is it THIS silver

http://www.pontiac.com/images/gmbp/16002/vehicle/2005/med/192_470G.gif

or THIS silver?

http://www.pontiac.com/images/gmbp/16002/vehicle/2005/med/192_276M.gif

(sorry for the 05 pics, there were two silver choices in 04 too right?)

Guest tbirdchick

^ Thank YOU! exactly what i meant. she got the light silver. it's a good car, it was going to be my demo car but i didn't want them to lose a chance to sell it and good thing i didn't take it as a year demo or she wouldn't have got that car for the cheap price we were asking for.

i never said i did donuts in the car she purchased, i m saying it will do excellent donuts. from experience with rwd's. btw i have a friend that has the same car but in black and i drove it one day when it was raining so i know it will, i never claimed that i did it in the car she bought, and im test driving her car because it could be mine daily driver not to tear it up. our dealership don't abbuse the vehicles here i know that because i keep invetory, and keep track on keys and how long they are out, and who is taking the car.

Someone is gonna get let go, hey stupid next time don't claim you do that crap on a public forum.
hey stupid kiss my ass and read. i never said i did it in her car in general the gto's do excellent donuts and burnouts. not to be a bitch or anything smile.gif

Natasha: hope you like your car it was never abused, and barely driven at the dealership. paula the sales rep you worked with will help you out anytime you need anything for it. Thanks for the business

Originally posted by slim:

Natasha: hope you like your car it was never abused, and barely driven at the dealership. paula the sales rep you worked with will help you out anytime you need anything for it. Thanks for the business

Yeah Paula was very nice. When I first went there I was with my Mom and Dad becasue my Mom got a new GTP and I wanted to test drive the GTO. Well they didnt think I was really interested and didnt think I could drive a manual. Well I proved them wrong :D

[ 11. April 2005, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: 20thGTIChick ]

Guest aftermidnight
Originally posted by AmysBAD98GT:

or when you take your car in for a simple transmission swap(v-6 trans to v-8 trans) and you get a call the day you're going to pick it up and somehow, the rear end blew.......what a bunch of shitbricks.....