Saw Brianna Banks

Chad is Dead

Did anyone else see Brianna Banks at Columbus Gold this past week. I went Saturday which was her last day there and wow was it awesome! She was great on stage and then afterwards I got a picture of me and her that she autographed. And I also got a kiss on the lips and got a nice brush on her 34DD's which of course was on accident. :D But yea it was a great time graemlins/jerkit.gif

I thought about heading up there to see her. I have a vip pass, big deal, it gets me in free smile.gif Shes a naughty girl. I thought the same thing when i read your comment about her kissing you. Shes blown tons of doods, i would have settled for a reach around instead smile.gif

Originally posted by Blowzilla:

She looks HIT without all the makeup.. She is one nasty ho

Agreed. Too much silicone. graemlins/puke.gif

Is anyone else a fan of "natural" women? :confused: Meaning no fake breasts, etc.. I'd take a girl with a natural A cup than some trashy slut with fake titties anyday... graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by Wease:

Is anyone else a fan of "natural" women? :confused: Meaning no fake breasts, etc.. I'd take a girl with a natural A cup than some trashy slut with fake titties anyday... graemlins/thumb.gif

+1

Guest lustful

dude asian girls rule.. no two ways around it, plus they look out for you and take care of you.but nothing wrong with a skinny white chick either

but damn brianna banks is built wow.. the trashy slutty look is cool too, but that wears off

Natural, siliconed, I like them all. But, if I had to pick, though, I'm going with silicone way before I go with A cups. I mean, A cups? Come on, I think I have A cups.

Originally posted by Mr Blunt 2gnt:

I'm a huge fan of tiny girls, like fresh out of the bathroom after a puke.

WTF kind of similie is this?

Answer: a very fucking disturbed one.

You heart bulimia.

Agreed. Too much silicone. graemlins/puke.gif

+1

I dont really like big jugs myself, i'm an ass man. I'm a huge fan of tiny girls, like fresh out of the bathroom after a puke. I like the way most asian chicks are built. You rarely see a fat asian. smile.gif

HAHA, nice im an ass man myself, there's a girl up there, i can't remember her name but DAMN, tiny tigglebitties but she's fuckin' HOT.

Stay away from the russian one btw, she'll hurt ya.

Good, glad to hear there are some people with me. graemlins/thumb.gif

And I am more of an ass/legs man myself, hence I really don't care about the girl's chest size. Unless she is all fake, of course... graemlins/puke.gif

Originally posted by Blowzilla:

I'm a vagina man.. bewbs, ass, who cares. give me that poontang.

Awsome, couldn't agree more. As hot as Brianna is i still don't want close to those beef curtains.

Originally posted by Venomss:

WTF kind of similie is this?

Answer: a very fucking disturbed one.

You heart bulimia.

I tend to be over dramatic. Lets just say i like them build like a certain chick who recently bent over a c5 and supra :D . My wife is similar in size to her, just a little taller. I'm lucky.

I tend to be over dramatic. Lets just say i like them build like a certain chick who recently bent over a c5 and supra :D . My wife is similar in size to her, just a little taller. I'm lucky.

Then you are lucky. But still slow. :D