New EVO

Guest 1QWKEVO

Guest 1QWKEVO
hey ive had my evo for about 2 months now....dont know anyone else with evo's and found this site, saw a few evos on here and would like to meet up sometime to talk about our cars and what mods work good for the evo....

Guest 1QWKEVO

ive seen 2 other silver evos driving through johnstown before....one has tribal graphics on it and the other looked stock, didnt see if it had a smaller wing or not but either one of those his?

i just checked out Cbus DSM and theres only 1 evo on the site and its in Cali...but i was told my evo isnt considered a DSM?

any buddy in any car clubs?

Originally posted by 1QWKEVO:

ive seen 2 other silver evos driving through johnstown before....one has tribal graphics on it and the other looked stock, didnt see if it had a smaller wing or not but either one of those his?

i just checked out Cbus DSM and theres only 1 evo on the site and its in Cali...but i was told my evo isnt considered a DSM?

any buddy in any car clubs?

Did you check the EVO tech section? For EVO's it's a slow site, but there's still a decent number there. There are plenty in the central ohio area and the dayton/cincinnati area as well.

Check out Quantum Racing. Mark can basically give you an idea of what you're going to want to use to hit a modding goal. He can supply the parts as well as dyno tune. Only AWD dyno in Ohio. Great service. I think many others who have worked with him can confirm as well. He also specializes in Supras, RX-7's, DSMs, WRX/STi's, and now 350Z's.

web page

Guest stvbreal

Check this site out. Good info here. EvolutionM.net

I've had my Evo since Feb 2003. Done a bit to it but not near as much as I've seen others do. I finally swapped out the stocker manifold.

http://home.columbus.rr.com/idkimagez/P0003363.JPGhttp://home.columbus.rr.com/idkimagez/P0003367.JPG

Guest 1QWKEVO

so i saw that silver evo with the smaller wing today in johnstown, there were i think 3 ppl in it, maybe was your bro Rally Red Evo?....i followed him for a while hopin hed stop and talk to me

so rally red evo...next time you talk to him tell him to look me up in town sometime or let him know im on the boards...btw i like the smaller wing on it, looks pretty good

[ 23. October 2004, 07:07 PM: Message edited by: 1QWKEVO ]

so i saw that silver evo with the smaller wing today in johnstown, there were i think 3 ppl in it, maybe was your bro Rally Red Evo?....i followed him for a while hopin hed stop and talk to me

so rally red evo...next time you talk to him tell him to look me up in town sometime or let him know im on the boards...btw i like the smaller wing on it, looks pretty good

That would be my brother. He's on this board under Vee21.

Guest 1QWKEVO

man with a car like that youd think itd stick out more in jtown....i dont think ive seen it on the road....my guess its not your daily driver? lol

anyone know why my sig wont show up? it shows up in my first post but it wont show up anymore?

Guest doggunracing

anyone know why my sig wont show up? it shows up in my first post but it wont show up anymore?

It's a feature of the BB. It saves some bandwidth by only showing your sig once per thread.

I saw you following me on Saturday after I left Kroger. I would have stopped but I had my parents in the car and we needed to get home. If you would have followed me for about a mile more we could have meet up at my house. The only visible mod to my car is a new IC, otherwise it looks stock. For local info on EVO’s the best place is the ColumbusDSM board. There are a number of people on it that know how to modify these cars. And they have always been helpful in answering my questions.

Shad

Guest evorx7man

hey ive had my evo for about 2 months now....dont know anyone else with evo's and found this site, saw a few evos on here and would like to meet up sometime to talk about our cars and what mods work good for the evo....

Whats up man...welcome. PM me if you have any evo questions, I have pretty much done just about everything with Evo's thus far. Hope to see you out sometime.

Andrew

Guest 1QWKEVO

hey vee21...i live on bennington chapel if you know where that is, take crouse willison til it dead ends, turn right and the first house on the left....stop by if you want some evening...im usually home after 4...if you know Ben Chambers, him and i cruise a lot, he just got a yellow evo last week...if you want to cruise with us sometime youre more than welcome, get your brother to go too, we can have an EVO caravan goin!!! lol

actually we should have an EVO meet sometime soon...get a big group pic, i think itd be a lot of fun!

evorx7man...i appreciate the help, i just PMed you with a few questions..i hope they make sense, if not PM back and call me an idiot!!