Anybody know where to buy factory gm parts at good prices??

CJINOHIO03

877-448-5451

It's Van Devere Olds in Akron. Ask for Dal Slabaugh.

http://www.worldparts.com/vandevereoldsmobile/

He does the phone/internet sales. Very knowledgeable guy. They stock a lot of stuff. Because it is in Akron, most UPS stuff ends up arriving next day. And you won't believe the prices (I suggest getting part numbers/prices from a local dealer, then calling him....you'll be VERY amazed at how much cheaper he is).

Originally posted by nathan96:

You can also try http://www.gmpartsdirect.com I get a lot of stuff from them, although Dal is probably a bit faster, the prices are pretty much the same since you have to pay sales tax from Dal.

GMparts direct has poor customer service, and heavily inflates their shipping costs to make up for some of their prices. Though still cheaper than going to a normal dealer, they definately aren't the best option.

If you look up Jason Kromer (or is in Cromer), and I can't recall the dealership, that's another retailer like Dal. I just use Dal because he is closer and has always treated me right.

That's weird, because Dal was only cheaper on the optispark that I was quoted. Everything else O2 sensors, LT4 springs, partsdirect was cheaper. Of course they inflate shipping costs, but it was still a few bucks cheaper, and frankly that is all that matters to me. I have seen a few people who problems from every place mentioned. Do a search for Cromer on camaroz28.com