Spiderman 2...

black00ws6

i sat next to some fat fuck who you could here breath every second, then he would snore as he fell asleep. the other guy i sat next to was dipping so i had to smell that shit, and the theatre was 90 degrees and i had swap ass to the max, i thought about leaving becasue i was so uncomfortable. Over all i think i liked the first one a little better, doc oc just wasnt as cool as the green goblin.

Originally posted by B DUBS:

i sat next to some fat fuck who you could here breath every second, then he would snore as he fell asleep. the other guy i sat next to was dipping so i had to smell that shit, and the theatre was 90 degrees and i had swap ass to the max, i thought about leaving becasue i was so uncomfortable. Over all i think i liked the first one a little better, doc oc just wasnt as cool as the green goblin.

Lol best movie review ever.

On that note, wtf happened to that kid with the Cobra?!

Guest visualpoet
I thoroughly enjoyed it. We hit it at the South High Drive in. When Doc Ock was coming you KNEW it in my car. The kids were sitting in front of the car and they said it was shaking them. Even the dude next to me who was bumping a little pre-flick looked over through his blunt induced coma and got all wide eyed. Nothing like being able to really use your sound system without pissing off the people around you because they're all listening to the same thing!

Originally posted by visualpoet:

I thoroughly enjoyed it. We hit it at the South High Drive in. When Doc Ock was coming you KNEW it in my car. The kids were sitting in front of the car and they said it was shaking them. Even the dude next to me who was bumping a little pre-flick looked over through his blunt induced coma and got all wide eyed. Nothing like being able to really use your sound system without pissing off the people around you because they're all listening to the same thing!

Do the brodcast the movies sound over the airwaves or something?

Guest tbirdchick
my sister and i went to see it yesterday at Easton. I personally didn't care for the 1st one but i really liked the 2nd one. imo good movie.

I used to live really close to the drive in that was off of 23 just south of Delaware and I could pick up movies from the house off of their frequency it was pretty cool.

AS for Spiderman 2, haven't seen it yet but I really want to. May catch it Sunday since the wife wants to see it too but works all day Saturday.