So I just killed 5 liters of beer.....

black00ws6

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Buck531:

Sams club is a special strip/titty bar where you can get enormous amounts of beer for a decent price.

Yeah, Sam's Club is awesome! :D It's run by some guy on here named Sam, he has a red Corvette. Anyways, it's a strip club but also has a drive thru with strippers, they load your car up with tons of beer and shove their tits in your window. They have huge cans! graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by a Car Enthusiast:

i think i was at your party saturday night wang

Doubtful. Otterbein has been cracking down on underage drinking, and hired a few non students to be narc's. They check student id's at parties for now just to be safe. You can't get into our parties without an Otterbein ID

Guest Ranger_Man
you people need to find the magic that is the mini keg. 5.5 liters of beer for $15. at anderson's they had warsteiner, molson and another brand i can't remember always in stock. no CO2 or fancy device needed. the only drawback, if you want to call it that, is that it will need to be gone in a day or it will go flat.

Originally posted by Beer Guy:

you people need to find the magic that is the mini keg. 5.5 liters of beer for $15. at anderson's they had warsteiner, molson and another brand i can't remember always in stock. no CO2 or fancy device needed. the only drawback, if you want to call it that, is that it will need to be gone in a day or it will go flat.

Becks? I've had the molsen and becks.. Do they have them in Warsteiner dunkel?

Originally posted by The_Wang_Of_Fury:

Doubtful. Otterbein has been cracking down on underage drinking, and hired a few non students to be narc's. They check student id's at parties for now just to be safe. You can't get into our parties without an Otterbein ID

LoL..... Otterbein fucking sucks.

I didnt get carded :cool:

-Marc

another reason osu > otterbein

i doubt it, they let me in with my buckid, both places

Originally posted by MadMalibu:

I didnt get carded :cool:

-Marc

who did you know that let you in? Jerad was at the back door all night looking at Otterbein Id's. was the other place 61?

Guest Ranger_Man
Originally posted by Blowzilla:

Becks? I've had the molsen and becks.. Do they have them in Warsteiner dunkel?

might have been becks. i honestly can't remember. i never saw dunkel there, but that does not mean that they can't get it. ive had them order me some stuff in before so you could always just ask them.

Originally posted by Harris92:

Ive partied many times at otterbien, and gotten totally wasted there several times and they have never carded me to see if I was a student.

Because we just started like 3 weeks ago doing it. Only certain places do it, and the places that don't , well they have got busted a few times

Can't say cause I am still a pledge, but we don't have any national frats.

Think of it as this. We pay $150/year as fees. That pretty much pays for beer for parties, and a shirt. We consider ourselves more of a social club who throws parties, than your typical frat

I know which frat that is, i used to party there when i was in HS