some sick, sick ebayer....

JAMallott

Guest Spyder550
Originally posted by CrazyPsychoBitchOnEbay:

"You can use this as a Hallowen Trick or maybe you want to keep the man in your life around a little longer."

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!

BTW, what kind of "Halloween trick" is that, exactly?

used pregnacy test, the lady is pregnant and wants to sell it so someone can "pull a halloween trick or keep a man around for a little longer"

not funny at all, i had a girl tell me that she was pregnant so i woulden't break up with her, when i found out she wasen't i almost killed her

Originally posted by Fetus:

used pregnacy test, the lady is pregnant and wants to sell it so someone can "pull a halloween trick or keep a man around for a little longer"

not funny at all, i had a girl tell me that she was pregnant so i woulden't break up with her, when i found out she wasen't i almost killed her

That is wrong. I had a girl tell me she was pregnant once. I've now been married for almost 6 years and have 2 beautiful children age 5 and 2. Had a friend of mine who was dating one of my wife's friends. The hit some hard times, she stopped taking her birth control and didn't tell him. I guess she figured that if she were pregnant, he would have to stick around. They never got married, though they did stay together long past the baby's birth. My buddy just got married to someone else a few months ago, and has his son (almost 5) about 90% of the time. The boy's mother is unfit (try proving it though), has been married and divorced twice, and is just plain lazy. Needless to say, my wife doesn't speak to her any more.

Originally posted by domestic_disturbance:

thats gross--but i have one question-----what were you searching for when you found that???

it was posted on another forums im part of. but yeah, whoever did find it must be pretty weird or really really bored...