How long to soak Hairy Buffalo???????

Guest JCulls

My roomate and I are making some for Halloween weekend (her bday is on the 31st) and we're trying to figure out how long we can soak the fruit in the liquor before it starts to get mushy?????

Originally posted by Drunkendubber:

the longer the better

id say make it the morning of the party with just the alc and 1 part juice then add the rest of your juice before the party starts.

24 hours is da bomb. but the one part juice thing is a BIG helper. Also... make sure you get fruit that will soak the alcohol up firts. the best i've found so far, is oranges ;) Apples soak it up pretty well too. but make sure to leave the peel on the fruit.... it helps soak things up :D

Good luck and happy drinking!!!!!

Originally posted by Pony Pimpstress:

24 hours is da bomb. but the one part juice thing is a BIG helper. Also... make sure you get fruit that will soak the alcohol up firts. the best i've found so far, is oranges ;) Apples soak it up pretty well too. but make sure to leave the peel on the fruit.... it helps soak things up :D

Good luck and happy drinking!!!!!

grapes are a good fruit to use if being soaked over night. oranges and apples are staples of a good hairy buff. my grapes went in regular size and when we startewd the party they were as big as eyeballs.

thanks...we were gonna start soaking wed night..party's on friday....

we were thinkin: grapes, strawberries, kiwi, watermellon, apples, oranges with some fruit punch kool aid, everclear, rum, and vodka????

ive never made it myself b4 and i def dont wanna f up an entire cooler of fruit and liquor!

Originally posted by JCulls:

thanks...we were gonna start soaking wed night..party's on friday....

we were thinkin: grapes, strawberries, kiwi, watermellon, apples, oranges with some fruit punch kool aid, everclear, rum, and vodka????

ive never made it myself b4 and i def dont wanna f up an entire cooler of fruit and liquor!

thursday sometime is plenty of time. although, I personally stay with the clear liqours (everclear, 151, vodka) when i making a buff, but as long as there is enough alcohol to get everyone Fucked up you are set.

invite me :D oh, wait i work untill 1:30am :(