Boat dock rental?

Boost-n-Juice

Joe (Nitrousbird) left his boat on his trailer up by Alum Creek and I think it was like $200+ for the year. It was nice because we went up picked it up and went to the water then took it back.

Leaving it in the water is going to be $$$.

It's not that expensive at Alum if you get into the lottery draw for a slip. They do it once a year and I think it's around $450 for the season. However as Tenzig pointed out there are a lot of people applying for the limited slips available.

Originally posted by Eatonup:

It's not that expensive at Alum if you get into the lottery draw for a slip. They do it once a year and I think it's around $450 for the season. However as Tenzig pointed out there are a lot of people applying for the limited slips available.

600 per season with the option to renew it for 4 additional years, with a 20' slip. I got one this year smile.gif

When it goes to GBI in July and Cumberland for the poker run in sept you are more than welcome to use the slip.

Originally posted by Assured Risk:

600 per season with the option to renew it for 4 additional years, with a 20' slip. I got one this year smile.gif

When it goes to GBI in July and Cumberland for the poker run in sept you are more than welcome to use the slip.

Awesome, hit me up when it's available. This would be nice to see how it works out. Thanks for all the help Tommy, much appreciated! See ya on the water!

Originally posted by GRN96WS6:

Joe (Nitrousbird) left his boat on his trailer up by Alum Creek and I think it was like $200+ for the year. It was nice because we went up picked it up and went to the water then took it back.

Leaving it in the water is going to be $$$.

Sadly, it was $400 for the late spring/summer/early fall. But it was literally a 45 second drive from the boat ramp. That said, the only reason I did it was that I didn't have a place to park my boat at the time. Now that I have a house, it's easier to keep it here; then I can prep it/work on it at my leisure.

Last time I checked into getting a slip at Alum, it was not an easy task. I "think" they do slip bids in the fall. Plus, there are extra things you SHOULD do for your boat when it stays in the water (keep battery charged so bilge can run so your boat won't sink, very regular cleaning of the hull, etc.). But to be able to just walk out to the boat and go is definately nice.

The first time we went to Cumberland, we had a lodge that included 2 covered boat slips. Very awesome setup, as you could just start up the boat and go, just like a car....no taking the cover off or any other BS. Tie-up was cake there too. Houseboats are even easier, as you just pull up and tie to the house boat.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Sadly, it was $400 for the late spring/summer/early fall. But it was literally a 45 second drive from the boat ramp. That said, the only reason I did it was that I didn't have a place to park my boat at the time. Now that I have a house, it's easier to keep it here; then I can prep it/work on it at my leisure.

Last time I checked into getting a slip at Alum, it was not an easy task. I "think" they do slip bids in the fall. Plus, there are extra things you SHOULD do for your boat when it stays in the water (keep battery charged so bilge can run so your boat won't sink, very regular cleaning of the hull, etc.). But to be able to just walk out to the boat and go is definately nice.

The first time we went to Cumberland, we had a lodge that included 2 covered boat slips. Very awesome setup, as you could just start up the boat and go, just like a car....no taking the cover off or any other BS. Tie-up was cake there too. Houseboats are even easier, as you just pull up and tie to the house boat.

That marina lot with the remote gate?

FYI-Last year there was something around 15 outdrives stolen from there.

Originally posted by Assured Risk:

That marina lot with the remote gate?

FYI-Last year there was something around 15 outdrives stolen from there.

once again, thieves ruining it all. can we just trat them like stray cats in wisconson and shoot them on sight?