New Iron Pony

Guest infamous me 235

Guest infamous me 235

I don't know if anyone's heard about it yet. But it sounds like it's going to be fucking sweet. Restaurant inside, each vendor is going to have their own spot, vintage car's on display, and much much more. They said around August or September they'll be open. So if you're into motorcycles and such, sounds pretty sweet!

Cody

Ummm, and you heard this from what source? They are sticking a food area inside the KMart there huh? Showing vintage cars too?

I guess my top 2 connections have held out on me then. (1, owner, 2, his parts supplier for the entire company who i bought my bike from).

Guest infamous me 235

hmm, my girlfriends dad went to Iron Pony the other day and talked to the owner. But hey, what do i know, im just a kid :rolleyes:

Thanks

Originally posted by Republicant:

You are a dickhead. That is all.

They are going to start selling bikes so they need the extra room. Just going to use the food court that was already there. 40000 sq foot of selling space, i was in there the other day checking it out and it is going to be nice.(the kmart location) and they paid one pretty penny for that place...

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Chad:

Wheres the new Iron Pony going to be? Anyone know?

The Old KMART "Ricer Hangout" on westerville road

Originally posted by Golden Brown Jack Trump:

The street's closed, pizza boy.

WOW, that's original....

I am glad to see that Iron Pony is on the up and coming. I love seeing buisness succeed. I remember Iron Pony being on the corner lot of 161 & Westerville Rd. Good luck to them and Godspeed.

Guest nevarmore
Originally posted by Innocuous:

... "cafe" instead of restaraunt.

So they'll be serving the latte and cappucino, "I took my bike to Laconia..in a trailer" crowd?