My bro needs some $$$

Buck531

He's been laid off for almost a year and a half (yeah.. I know). He's going into some serious financial difficulties. Anyways...

He's just about an all around guy. He can do just about anything. Carpentry, automotive, anything. He's pretty skilled in just about everything. I'm trying to help him out a little.

Does anyone know of any leads to ANY jobs out there. Maybe factory/warehouse work. Odds and ends. Need your basement finished or an odd job around the house that you don't want to screw around with? Talk to me and I'll get you in touch with him.

I know "someone" out there has something he can do. Whether it be a side job or a decent paying job ($15/hr for now.. he was making a LOT more than that as a pressman).

Thanks.

Oh, and btw, he's about to lose his house too :( .

Well if he is still looking for a job when it snows, I could use him to help me out. He would have to shovel all the sidewalks at all the places that I snow plow. So he will need to be able to stand being outside in the cold for alittle bit. PLus he would have to get up at all hours of the night, depending on how the snow storm comes or whenever I get up. I pay really good for the little amount of work that is done.

Originally posted by The Vette:

Well if he is still looking for a job when it snows, I could use him to help me out. He would have to shovel all the sidewalks at all the places that I snow plow. So he will need to be able to stand being outside in the cold for alittle bit. PLus he would have to get up at all hours of the night, depending on how the snow storm comes or whenever I get up. I pay really good for the little amount of work that is done.

Well shit sam if you need help, i love shoveling snow, great work out. I would be more then happy to help. edit this is brandon ( B on cr )

Originally posted by Buck531:

He's been laid off for almost a year and a half (yeah.. I know). He's going into some serious financial difficulties. Anyways...

He's just about an all around guy. He can do just about anything. Carpentry, automotive, anything. He's pretty skilled in just about everything. I'm trying to help him out a little.

Does anyone know of any leads to ANY jobs out there. Maybe factory/warehouse work. Odds and ends. Need your basement finished or an odd job around the house that you don't want to screw around with? Talk to me and I'll get you in touch with him.

I know "someone" out there has something he can do. Whether it be a side job or a decent paying job ($15/hr for now.. he was making a LOT more than that as a pressman).

Thanks.

Oh, and btw, he's about to lose his house too :( .

Not to be a dick but if he is so skilled why has he waited over a year to find a job. Anything would be better than nothing. Work a shitty job, make a little money while you continue to look for a better deal.

Originally posted by GRN96WS6:

Shawn have you looked at Abbot Foods off of Hague Ave? I worked there when I Was in college and made around $14/hr.

They stopped hiring after Cisco bought them out......trust me, I tried to get my job back when I was laid off, and the supervisors wanted me back, but were told they can only fire, not hire. :(

Originally posted by BIG PAPA:

Not to be a dick but if he is so skilled why has he waited over a year to find a job. Anything would be better than nothing. Work a shitty job, make a little money while you continue to look for a better deal.

I can answer that, but I won't.. as most people on here will get REALLY pissed off at him. So I won't bother telling you. Let's just say he has his reasons.

Guest jpurdy2003

I have a pharmaceutical opening in East Cleveland. Cash daily, third shift. $3000/wk skill level. Experience preferred, but there are apprenticeships for motivated individuals.

Also hiring armed security personnel. Experience with firearms a must. No certification or formal training required. Familiarity with residential and commercial security systems a plus. Must be opportunistic and a fast runner.

Originally posted by Crooked Edge Lovecore:

Also hiring armed security personnel. Experience with firearms a must. No certification or formal training required. Familiarity with residential and commercial security systems a plus. Must be opportunistic and a fast runner.

How much is that paying?

many manufacturing/warehouse jobs are going to temp agencies like Addeco, ourselves included.

Simple reason, the american workforce sucks. Lazy bunch of fuckers that miss work and dont do shit. At least thats been our experience, so we use addeco to "test drive" employee's, and hire them on if they're worth a shit. This is a common prctice.

This the Xmas season, look to UPS and Fed Ex. People be shippin some shit these days, and both are bulking up in their truck loading departments.

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Assured Risk:

Jack, let me know when you are back in town.

Once the Celica is running right, I'm gonna drive down to Geero's and see y'all again, amongst other things. I don't trust my DSM, or any DSM for that matter, to make it to Columbus without a problem, and even if it did, gas mileage sucks.