woowoo

Casper

best.show.evar.

well, to me it was anyways. Before this year the closest I had been was Berliner. Screw Berliner. This year was the first year for Pyrotecnico to shoot. A buddy of mine is licensed and called to see if they needed help. They were short, so he got to shoot. Myother buddy, also licensed, and my cousin, got "backstage passes" and got to help tear down and pack all of the equipment. Our seat was DIRECTLY across the river. We had about 30 ppl, tent and all. We had such good seats for the show that Pyrotechnico asked us if they could put their camera with us for the taping. Rediculous. The finally was blowing my shirt much to the same affect of riding a crotch rocket.

kick.ass.

what a goat fuck.

I figured I'd just do a lap of the down town freeway circut, just cruising and looking for a few mins, cuz i can do 2 things at the same time.

Well fuck that, I had to dodge assholes trying to parallel park in the god damn median. People were parked onthe shoulders, littel kids runing around 6 feet from the fucking freeway. And when it was over, it was like NASCAR fuckin pit lane, everyone rushed into their cars and jumped out ont he damn highway. Never in my life did I want an oozy so much.