Can we do it again????

Casper

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

What's that pic got to do with fucking a baby? :confused:

oh wow thats hilarious.

I'm curious though, how does OSU look this year? I never was a fan to begin with but now going to school outside of Ohio has really put me out of touch with the Bucks. Anybody care to give me a quick scouting report?

Originally posted by satan:

1st game of the season

OSU 27

Cinci 6

We'll see what happens... 1st half looked horrible for OSU. Second half everyone really stepped up. Looks to be another good year.

Zwick > Smith also

Zwick is a real QB, not some Athelete playing QB. Zwick has a better chance of helping open up the offense than Smith could. I think Tress should stick with Zwick the whole year

Originally posted by The_Wang_Of_Fury:

Zwick > Smith also

Zwick is a real QB, not some Athelete playing QB. Zwick has a better chance of helping open up the offense than Smith could. I think Tress should stick with Zwick the whole year

Zwick's gotta stop throwing wounded mallards.

The defense looks characteristically solid and fast. We've got a ton of weapons at receiver - Childress is a playmaker, and Jinn is seemingly speed incarnate. Glad to see Ross get some good numbers - that should help his confidence.

Originally posted by Venomss:

Zwick's gotta stop throwing wounded mallards.

The defense looks characteristically solid and fast. We've got a ton of weapons at receiver - Childress is a playmaker, and Jinn is seemingly speed incarnate. Glad to see Ross get some good numbers - that should help his confidence.

Ginn (pronounced g in)

Ross was the same ol Lydell except for when OSU wore down UC's defense. UC did not have the depth to play with OSU in the 2nd half. Lydell did make a few better runs in the first half, but against faster, more aggressive teams, he will still get nowhere.

Zwick only threw a few bad balls, the ball was slipping out of his hand. He was probablt really nervous and has sweaty hands, he was getting some bad Center/QB exchanges, and hell, his guard tripped him and made him fumble one time.

Troy Smith reminds me of Bellisorry. Quick to tuck the ball and run.

Hopefully Zwick gets it together. He didn't look good at all today if you ask me. A lot of bad throws, and wobbly balls. He had a few fumbles, luckily all recovered by OSU. 2 interceptions thrown. I figured its because hes a little shaky. He looks like he has potential, but it didn't show today much. We'll just have to see how they unfold in the next couple games. The recievers are awesome this year though, a lot of fast guys and a couple that can move around and break tackles like its nothing.

Saw alot of side-armed wounded ducks!

Zwick = Kosar

BAM! Childress made a statement today. Hamby looked good. Hall ran poor routes. Holmes looked solid of course. Zwick's got the talent and the recievers, just needs to made better decisions.

I'm happy with the outcome given the # of first-timers on the field. Much improvement must be made before the Big Ten season begins.

[ 04. September 2004, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: Rotarded ]

1 fumble was actually an incomplete pass as Zwick's hand was moving forward and the ball was knocked out. 1 Fumble was caused by his Guard tripping him. Another was just stupidity and not tucking the ball when he was running, 3 fumbles, 1 lots, 1 his fault. He threw 2 interceptions, in 1, the receiver looked to have run a different route than Zwick thought he was going to anohter was a tipped ball by the receiver. 2 INTs, 1 his fault. He had a few wobbly balls, most likely due to nerves and sweaty hands. The Center/QB exchange was horrible the whole day, and Mangold fumbled the snap once.

Holmes was incredible as usual. I really think he's a better player then Clarrett. He goes out and does his job well. Our defense was strong as hell today. I saw at least three times where our defense literally knocked the ball out of the air right in front of their recievers face. Awesome. If those had been interceptions, even better. All in all, I'm pretty impressed. For this being the first college game for most of our players, I'm very happy with their performance. I think we're going to have a great season ahead. Time to start our weekly gatherings for the game. I don't know about Damon's though. Kinda sick of going there from the past two years. Any other ideas?