Anyone work for a GM brand dealership? Employee discount for everyone, question.

Akula

I have been thinking about getting a small 4x4 truck but I want what I want and I doubt if the dealership will have it. Can I order a vehicle and get this discount?

PS, if you haven't looked at the discount it is pretty substantial.

Guest racinbird

I didnt get much of a "employee" discount when I bought my truck, back in dec 99'. I paid $100 over invoice, almost $5000 off sticker. With todays market anyone can walk in off the street and get the same. BTW this was also a speacial order truck.

Only high up GM employes and factory workers get the good discounts graemlins/jerkit.gif

Originally posted by racinbird:

Only high up GM employes and factory workers get the good discounts graemlins/jerkit.gif

Not between now and July 5th.

If you take delivery before July 5th you get the discount. So if they have to order a car for you you'd better hope there is one at another dealership somewhere that they can trade with.

Guest racinbird
Originally posted by Mallard:

Not between now and July 5th.

If you take delivery before July 5th you get the discount. So if they have to order a car for you you'd better hope there is one at another dealership somewhere that they can trade with.

Bastards!! Im always the last to know :mad:

Yes you should be able to order it. Unless they have special stipulations on the general public using this discount.

We've used the discount before and ordered a vehicle.

Originally posted by Akula:

I have been thinking about getting a small 4x4 truck but I want what I want and I doubt if the dealership will have it. Can I order a vehicle and get this discount?

PS, if you haven't looked at the discount it is pretty substantial.

No, GM doesnt offer discounts on teh Corvettes not even for employees.

If youare going to buy one, please let me know. I work for GM and we have incentive programs for referring people.

Most dealerships can do searches for a car with your specific needs, and if they cant find one, generally then yes you can order one.