downloading free music

armin922

Originally posted by GSRchick714:

LimeWire

Limewire had our network screwed within 2 days of me using it. Too much crap on there.. we were being pinged with fake ips so much that our connection was going down all the time.

Guest GSRchick714
Originally posted by Mrs. CentralOhioSubarus:

Limewire had our network screwed within 2 days of me using it. Too much crap on there.. we were being pinged with fake ips so much that our connection was going down all the time.

Thats weird, I've been using it for a long time and I've had no problems. I don't leave it running at all though, I search, download, exit.

just dont do it. youll get caught sooner or later no matter how much or how little. the RIAA has nothing else to do on their hands then to sit around and look for people getting music for free when most of the times it promotes the artist

Originally posted by 2 Zum:

just dont do it. youll get caught sooner or later no matter how much or how little. the RIAA has nothing else to do on their hands then to sit around and look for people getting music for free when most of the times it promotes the artist

further proof that having a vagina is a requirment to drive a miata.

Originally posted by GSRchick714:

Thats weird, I've been using it for a long time and I've had no problems. I don't leave it running at all though, I search, download, exit.

I had only downloaded 2 things from it, and NEVER left it connected. oh well.