Bells will be ringing! October 2009

QueenBee

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Congrats!! I mean you two already have matching bikes...so a wedding has to be a breeze!! :D

Speaking of which.......Are you going to be riding those instead of the whole limo thing??? Maybe have some of the bridal party pix taken on them ;)

You're just JEALOUS my shit is one of a kind and your's has a twin!! :lol:

OK they might be twins(for now).....but you cant pick out rocks or parking garage paint out of our paint jobs.....

Do I since a bit a ENVY......That my lady rocks a custom 1K and you BIG MAN rolls a R6s....

ENVY

OK they might be twins(for now).....but you cant pick out rocks or parking garage paint out of our paint jobs.....

Do I since a bit a ENVY......That my lady rocks a custom 1K and you BIG MAN rolls a R6s....

ENVY

...hey, hey, hey...no need to get all hostile, it's very cute that you two have matching bikes and gear, I'm glad QueenBee has good taste or you'd be out of luck...

Haha you may not be able to pick out rocks or parking garage paint out of your paint job, but there might still be some in your plastics...want to go ride the TripleNickel, I heard that road LOVES it some Sinner....:dunno:

Wow... need some ice, McLovin?

kelso_burn.gif

Nah, he's just disappointed that my R6 SMOKES his 1K :burnout:...

ENVY

:flingpoo: Someone open a window??......Or did it just get SHIDDY in here?!? rofl.gif