One Time Deal

Guest Crankshaft

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> Ok, so, Zeus is bored and wants to dick around with humanity a little to give himself something to do. He picks you. The deal is, you can do anything you want to do without fear of any kind of negative consequences. But it's just a one time deal. What do you do? Confused? Here are some examples.

Through a party in the White House for one night, all expenses paid and you don't have to clean up.

One night; a bunch of hot, eager women; you do the math.

Tired of Paris? Blow it up! Fuck the French. You won't go to jail.

Wanna drive a tank? Go for it; shoot some stuff while you're at it, no one cares.

Wanna sky dive with no parachute? Sounds good--you can't die.

Wanna assasinate someone? You da man, take 'em out.

Feel like testing out the new turbo setup on the freeway? Go for it, cops are all off duty today.

Rob a bank? Ok, keep the change.

Sick of those Iraqis? Nuke 'em--it's all good.

Like eating? Eat all you want, you won't get full--(or fat).

But, once you've done this one action, you will once again be back within normal Earthly laws of physics and government. No superpowers are granted; gotta pull this shit off on your own (but you are invincible...part of the whole "no consequences thing. Other people can die, but you can't). Oh yeah, and no time traveling. The longest this event can last is 24 hours, though it can be significantly shorter (see skydiving).

Again, you will not be held responsible for your actions; this is a do-whatever-the-hell-you've-always-wanted-to-do-but-been-afraid-of-what-would-happen scenario. Point is to find out exactly just what you would do if you knew you could do anything get away with it.

My personal choice would be to have a cop chase around America, urban setting, rural areas, freeways, everywhere, in a black Ford GT, or a Hennesy Venom, with no damage to the vehicle. It'd end when they "caught" me, but I wouldn't be in trouble.

rob fort knox, keep all change, be rich and happy for the rest of my life, doing damn near anything I wanted to do, want to test the turbos, no prob on my own personal brand new race track, ect, you get the point. graemlins/thumb.gifgraemlins/thumb.gif:D

Originally posted by Old Dirty Bastard:

Fuck Zeus who needs him I do what I want now

"Whatever, Whatever, I do what I want. I smoke crack, I do drugs, I drink alcihaal. I once killed SIX baby seals with my bare hands."

Buwahahahahaha!!!!!

I am with lustalbert, I think either one of those would be the win. With infinite knowledge, jesus fuckin' christ id be unstoppable. Second thought I'd rather have the pluggin thing attached to my head and download everything, 24 hours.

We're talking full knowledge of everything, CIA secrets, history, all of it. In my head. I'd win.

T.c.

First, I'd rob something for ALOT of money and get away.

Then I'd walk through the BIGGEST ghetto in america, in fact I'd probably just go from ghetto to ghetto. Carrying a clear bag full of some of the money I made, strapped like a muther fucker. Couple pistols, maybe a shotty or nice assault rifle dunno yet. I'd also wear the opposite color of whatever gang ran this area, blood I wear blue crip I wear red.

Stories would go on forever about the crazy white kid who walked through all the hoods of america and dropped 90% drug dealers who thought they could rob him or kill him over stupid colors.

I'd be rich, have mad respect from ppl scared of me who saw me do it, and I'd eliminate alot of bad people.

Before we talk about how many innocent people I might hurt let me be the first to admit I don't give a fuck about them smile.gif .

Originally posted by Rane:

First, I'd rob something for ALOT of money and get away.

Then I'd walk through the BIGGEST ghetto in america, in fact I'd probably just go from ghetto to ghetto. Carrying a clear bag full of some of the money I made, strapped like a muther fucker. Couple pistols, maybe a shotty or nice assault rifle dunno yet. I'd also wear the opposite color of whatever gang ran this area, blood I wear blue crip I wear red.

Stories would go on forever about the crazy white kid who walked through all the hoods of america and dropped 90% drug dealers who thought they could rob him or kill him over stupid colors.

I'd be rich, have mad respect from ppl scared of me who saw me do it, and I'd eliminate alot of bad people.

Before we talk about how many innocent people I might hurt let me be the first to admit I don't give a fuck about them smile.gif .

Maybe those hippies that came up to us lastnight Were doing the hippy version of that :eek: