CAHL - Adult Hockey

zeitgeist57

I've been playing in an Adult Hockey team for the past 3 sessions (since winter of last year) and it's been a blast. This season is over and we are now in the playoffs, which is great as we won our division during the summer session this year! We are now gearing up for the Winter session, which will start in January.

We could definitely use some talent on our team, as several of the best players (we are in D-league, lowest level of hockey skill) are going to a C-league team.

Any skill level will be appreciated. You HAVE to have played some hockey in the past, though...no newbies, please! Price will be about $180 for 12 games, and they are always played on SUNDAY NIGHTS. Check out thechiller.com and click on the CAHL link for more info.

PM me if you're interested. We'll give you a jersey and everything! smile.gif Thanks!

The earliest games are around 6:30pm. Recently, most of them have been 9:30 to 10:30 start times. I bought all of my equipment off of another board member, and saved a chunk of change.

Even if you can't play regularly (Jay) we could always use someone with equipment to be on our frequently-used "sub list" for substitutions. Keep the interest coming! smile.gif