Its a good thing

Guest Hamtaro

Originally posted by COLD AIR:

How bout the part in the bible that goes something like ;Daughters fuck the dad so thay can have a child Pope must be all for that

abortion is Bad, but its ok to fuck little boys. what a religion

http://perryjoshua.com/Exchange/post.jpg

Originally posted by AustinL911:

Just curious...but why was the guy banned? What'd he say that was so bad?

Not at all; rather if you would have looked at his other posts, you would realize this guy is someone who has already been banned under a different screen name, and is just here to start flame wars.

As for abortion, the world IS over-populated. The difference between abortion and killing all the Jews is abortion spreads out to all races, religions, etc. vs. just killing off one set ethinic/religious group. IMO we shouldn't have abortion, but rather incentives to breed a lot less. Of course that will never happen. :rolleyes:

As for the gays; do what you want, just don't freaking flaunt your lifestyle everywhere (trust me, we DON'T CARE), and don't push your lifestyle on me. Same goes for you religious types; believe whatever the fawk you want, just don't try to get me to buy into it.

^^^I completely agree. I am perfectly willing to tolerate/accept gays into society, I'm just sick of stupid shit like "Queer Eye" making a point of representing flagrant homosexuals in a certain way. As for abortion, I think if it were abolished that teen pregnancy and/or accicental pregnancy would decrease significantly. The only problem I have in that regard is that illegal abortions would still be performed by doctors looking for a bit of extra cash, but I think due to the nature of the procedure that these operations would not be conducted in the most sterile/safe conditions and that it would endanger those who choose to have them. Its a lose/lose situation.

Originally posted by 10xworse:

As for abortion, I think if it were abolished that teen pregnancy and/or accicental pregnancy would decrease significantly.

If people stop eating eggs for breakfast...do you think that the chickens will stop laying them? :rolleyes: .

My $0.02 for anyone who might g a s....

I agree with Anthony...the world is overpopulated. To me, humanity is just like a virus. We spread and consume with no perceived boundries. We use up the land and the resources and then move on. It's quite discouraging. Abortion is the least of our worries. Maybe people should worry more about themselves and less about judging others.... which leads me to the second item... religion....

As far as my views on religion..... religion is a tool to harness power and control the masses. Most people cannot think for themselves when it comes right down to it. They need someone to tell them what is wrong and what is right. Someone to "pray" to about their tough decisions....

Originally posted by Maro:

If people stop eating eggs for breakfast...do you think that the chickens will stop laying them? :rolleyes: .

My $0.02 for anyone who might g a s....

I agree with Anthony...the world is overpopulated. To me, humanity is just like a virus. We spread and consume with no perceived boundries. We use up the land and the resources and then move on. It's quite discouraging. Abortion is the least of our worries. Maybe people should worry more about themselves and less about judging others.... which leads me to the second item... religion....

As far as my views on religion..... religion is a tool to harness power and control the masses. Most people cannot think for themselves when it comes right down to it. They need someone to tell them what is wrong and what is right. Someone to "pray" to about their tough decisions....

exactly.... just like I said above just with allot less words tongue.gif