GT4

96MustangCobra

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I'm dumb and didn't pre-order one. Anyone know anywhere that has any? I figure they won't be 'in stock' for a few weeks. But if anyone hears of anywhere in the future that has them on the shelves, please let me know! You'll get a cookie for you efforts. graemlins/thumb.gif

You could try Meijers. People don't usually go there to get games. When I was looking for a Nintendo DS, everyone was sold out. Then I remembered that Meijers carried them. Sure enough, they had plenty. You could call ahead to see if they have them or if any of their stores locally has them.

Guest 1QWKEVO

the EB Games in Easton had 4 left that werent reserved, i had to go buy a new ps2 to play the game cause mine was too old and wouldnt read the disk....im amazed at how small this new thin ps2 is, 9 inches long 6 inches deep and 1 inch thick..its neat!!

the game is awesome, i was blowin my load just watching the openning video, then it showed the evo and i wanted to cry!!

im in an evoIII, and the game fucking rocks. but on another note the new ps2 slim sucks, i think that they slowed down the processor for the lack of a fan. so flying the hydra in gta sa is painful. and sure enough when sony released the slim they stoped selling the old model.

I thought i'd have trouble finding it. Went to the best buy at Tuttle and they had plenty. They also had this bad ass gaming chair that resembles a racing seat on a rocker. I may have to go buy that shit, it looks bad. Oddly enough someone reported issues w/ a samsung dlp but thats what the tuttle best buy has their display playing on.

Originally posted by Ricochet:

Wow.. okay so what's a good starter car? I imported 100 grand from my gt3 save and bought a 69 camaro ss 350, bought all suspension mods and it still handles like ass. I erased that save, imported 100k again and bought a 97 mr2.. I hooked up the handling I still get raped. Either this game is just plain harder or my gran turismo skills are rusted to shit :(

Start small... civics, integras, miatas, 240's, things like that. Then jump to the Evos or Sube's. After that... alls fair.

Its the same in every game.

Guest Lunareklipse
This game is great, I agree about the slim ps2 being a little slower, but i had 2 broken old ones and this hasn't any probs so i guess its a trade off. i like the fact you can import 100g's from your gt3 save and the A & B license so you dont have to do all that dumb stuff.. i started with a skyline and won the 1st japan championship and got the sweet 350z race ready and been kickin ass ever since.

I started with a Z06, threw on the full race suspension, supercharger, port and polish, stage 1 weight reduction, bigger brakes, racing flywheel, twin disk clutch, and maybe a few other things. It's laying down about 560hp right now. Although it still doesn't handle like I'd want it too though. The damn thing slides through long, sweeping corners at 40mph. I'd roll a vette off a cliff if I owned one and it cornered like that. Maybe it's just the tires though.

And $47,000 for super soft race tires? WTF is up with that?

Guest 00Smurf

I started with a 90 Supra 2.5gt Twin Turbo. with race tires it handles well.

this is my garage now. i'm at 12.5 % complete

in order of power

Nissan MOTUL PITWORK Z (973HP)

Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Version (786hp)

OPTION Stream Z (770HP)

NISMO 400R (528HP)

Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept (495hp)

Chevrolet SSR (495hp)

Toyota Supra 2.5GT Twin Turbo (453hp)

Toyota MR2 GT-S (418hp)

Mazda BP Falken RX-7 (410hp)

NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version (321hp)

Honda Prelude Si VTEC (302hp)

MAzda Mazdaspeed 6 (272hp)

Toyota Motor Triathlon Race Car (266hp)

Lotus Esprit Turbo HC (218hp)

Mazda Mazda6 Concept (178hp)

Nissan 240ZG (151hp)

hehe.

The motul pitwork z is the best handling car i've driven so far.