Found the first flaw in GT4

RedRocket1647545505

#1 problem its on a PS2

jaggies are *** suck.

to many companies with 1 car.

Where the fuck is ferrari

where the fuck is porsche (dont gimme that Ruf shit, they're their own company)

2nd the Ram srt-10

JAGGIES!!!!!!!!!!

1080p saves the day. Buy $2K+ tv

Rally Liscensing

Its on PS2

graemlins/finger.gif

Guest Lunareklipse
Originally posted by CaptainTerrific:

#1Where the fuck is ferrari

where the fuck is porsche

graemlins/finger.gif

yeah, i'm not sure has the right to those cars, same with lamborghini, i think it was microsoft or something.. project gotham has ferraris and porche's in it, and forza motosports is going to as well. and i agree about the srt10 too, i was kinda wondering about that one. I really thought there was gonna be more cars in the game, but it doesnt seem that way.. anyone get the wierd ass nike 2022 car from the license tests? crazy shit..

Guest Lunareklipse
Originally posted by CaptainTerrific:

#1Where the fuck is ferrari

where the fuck is porsche

graemlins/finger.gif

yeah, i'm not sure who has the rights to those cars, same with lamborghini, i think it was microsoft or something.. project gotham has ferraris and porche's in it, and forza motosports is going to as well. and i agree about the srt10 too, i was kinda wondering about that one. I really thought there was gonna be more cars in the game, but it doesnt seem that way.. anyone get the wierd ass nike 2022 car from the license tests? crazy shit..

it's funny though they do have the new eclipse out there, I saw some pictures of what it looked like at the dealership in this guys back office. From what I heard the new one will be pretty sweet if they go with the independant rear and front that they were speaking about doing.

Guest Lunareklipse
Originally posted by Mowgli:

No Real 2nd Gen Eclipses (The non-clown-smiley-face ones) = Problem #1

yeah, i was upset they only have the 95 style, i much prefer the 97-99 =) but the car selection is alot better than than gt3.. mitsu was full of evo's, nothing wrong with em, but would of liked some other cars.. and i like they added the tuner cars and you can buy cars from some of the tuning shops like nismo and shit. i think its a big step up, but they left alot of cars out.. damage would be nice too, but i guess thats what forzas gonna be for.

Me and Veritas found a real bug, we were doing this one rally that you're against one car, one where you win the uh.. Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car. Then the other car in the beginning of the 2nd lap out of 2 laps was going through this very sharp corner and hit the inside wall head on, went in reverse, then went right into the wall again, and did this over and over, hey thanks for giving us an easy win. smile.gif We even watched it in replay from its point of view to confirm the retardedness of the computer and saved it.