Which color should I paint my plastics...

exSRAaron

003-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

Painted the mirrors (they were fake carbon fiber) replaced all the spikes (ill sell em to anyone interested :lol:)

012-1.jpg

when i bought it last week...

newbike1.jpg

I dont think many of you saw this piece before (mid fairing), but it was rashed up really bad (craved a huge hole in the plastic) I'm pretty happy with how it came out for such short time!

Finished product, not bad for one day's work. i may end up PC'd the swingarm, case covers, etc just too lazy right now haha..

016-2.jpg

Did you clear coat it at all? You should do that before the paint starts giving you problems.

It looks good man. Did you use a spray gun or rattle cans? If you could powder coat that swing arm... It would look tits.

i was going to, but i never thought it would be that hard to find flat-clear. I was plannin on using a spray gun, but thought about it a lil more, and decided to go the easy way this time around. Definitely gonna get around to the PC'ing. I painted the swingarm, case covers on my 03 and it looked really good, heres a quick pic!

005-3.jpg

i was going to, but i never thought it would be that hard to find flat-clear. I was plannin on using a spray gun, but thought about it a lil more, and decided to go the easy way this time around. Definitely gonna get around to the PC'ing. I painted the swingarm, case covers on my 03 and it looked really good, heres a quick pic!

Well get it done... It would look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better. As I've stated before... my next bike will be black.

Looks good man.

might as well spray a lil' flat black on that front fork....murder that shit out...then join the flat black secret society (I heard they have a flat black only forum on ohioriders.net, but you can't see it because it's so stealth)....oops I think I said too much!! :cool:

post-5348-1189704470_thumb.jpg

LamborghiniMuseum64.jpg

1031071734.jpg

1031071607.jpg

2dwam95.jpg

30jthg5.jpg

2evdlc4.jpg

...me likes!!! :woo: