Would like a little info?

gatzer

Originally posted by gatzer:

Hey Jonny boy aka Venomss aka Jonny badass, maybe we could show this site what a couple of fast cars really are. That is unless your nothing but a shit talking prick like some of the others. Need I remind you, you pussed out once on me already. I guess I won that one by default. What do you say? Lets go for round 2 asswipe. You know how to get a hold of me when your ready for an ass whooping.

Chris, I'm fairly sure that people know that you and I already know one another beyond CR, so the above shouldn't really be that shocking to anyone. Now, stop fucking around and call out cars that you have a chance of beating. :D

Originally posted by Venomss:

Chris, I'm fairly sure that people know that you and I already know one another beyond CR, so the above shouldn't really be that shocking to anyone. Now, stop fucking around and call out cars that you have a chance of beating. :D

Cobras are slow.. nuff said.

copperhead, wtf are you talking about. You drive a lincoln. A Mustang will do wonders for your personality.

HAHAHA

I'm trying to get rid of that thing, is why it's in my profile. I hate fords, nothing but trouble. I've owned it for a year and put ~1,000 miles on it. My other vehicle (that's not listed on here!) gets about 1,500 miles on it in a month. I'll never buy a mustang unless I can make money by turning around and SELLING it.

I'm sorry if your personality is what you drive, I drive what I do because i enjoy my vehicle, and it's useful to me. Not because it dictates who I am. If I ever find myself having to buy a car to make my penis look bigger, I'll just go ahead and kill myself, which doesn't sound like a bad idea for you.

Jesus Fucking Christ. I am new here. This is my first post. I asked a few simple questions. Now my thread has turned into a damn play ground. All the kiddies have come out. Half you fuckers need to grow up. The other half, thank you for your help. It shouldn't be to hard to figure out what side of the fence you fall on. I actually know CountySoldier (Scott). I know all about what happened to his car. I didn't remember the name of the guy or business that did it. But, thanks for the refresher. BTW, I wouldn't call bolting on a cat back exhaust or doing some minor welding "sorry" for carelessness, negligence and out right stupidity a fare trade for doing a couple thousand of dollars damage to a $40k car. Thanks but no thank you on that referral.

This site seems to be full of hard core bad asses. JMO. This is a racing website, is it not? I was referred here from a couple of guys that I have met and hang around with. They too have said there were fast cars on here. Can't say I've seen to many. Just a lot of bull shit and smack.

copperhead, wtf are you talking about. You drive a lincoln. A Mustang will do wonders for your personality.

Hey Jonny boy aka Venomss aka Jonny badass, maybe we could show this site what a couple of fast cars really are. That is unless your nothing but a shit talking prick like some of the others. Need I remind you, you pussed out once on me already. I guess I won that one by default. What do you say? Lets go for round 2 asswipe. You know how to get a hold of me when your ready for an ass whooping.

Buh bye

It's obvious that you only started this post to start trouble... I'll be locking it now. buh bye.