"Nice" isn't so nice...

Guest Crankshaft

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue">

Hey- greetings from Nice (pronounced "neece"), France!

Actually, Nice really sucks so far. I'm in an internet cafe in t e h ghetto across from "La Sex Shoppe". smile.gif

Paris was nice, but overall France is just so-so. The people are arrogant pricks, and my friends and I were rejected from a night-club because we were American. So, Fuck the French!

Other than that, Spain was nice. We went to Barcelona which was absolutley amazing. It was just a total immersion in a different culture, which was lively and colorful. From here we're going to Venice, Rome, Athens and Mykenos. Further details when available.

Bottom line- having a blast. Wish I could share more but I don't have time. Au revoir!

Uh oh... :( I did NOT like Rome or Venice.

You will thank me when you get back if you go to Florence instead. Also, in Italy check out the Cinqueterre area (5 lands...in Tuscany right on the Mediterranean).

Trust me on this. smile.gif

Originally posted by zeitgeist57:

Uh oh... :( I did NOT like Rome or Venice.

You will thank me when you get back if you go to Florence instead. Also, in Italy check out the Cinqueterre area (5 lands...in Tuscany right on the Mediterranean).

Trust me on this. smile.gif

Rome left alot to be desired, but I didnt really get to see much of it. I liked Venice alot, walking around in all the streets and getting lost was awesome.

Guest Ponyfreak
Italy rocked. I was in Venice 7 days ago. I stopped down in maranello and saw the ferrari gallery. To go into the ferrari factory you need to call back to the states to a ferrari dealer, have them set up a visitation time 4 days in advance to get inside. I only had 3 days lead time so I could not make it in there. I saw it from the outside, but could nto go in. redface.gif ( The same is with the Lambo shop there North of Modena. Need a couple days in advance notice from a dealer in your area. I loved Venice, BOlogna, and ferarra. I heard Florence is totally kick ass. Italy was by far the best place I visited on my recent 28 day tour of europe.