EVERYONE READ!

ohio_wookie

We need a Sonic in columbus, it would be a great place to meet on the weekends, not to mention their food and milkshakes. I dont know if it would help but every one go here http://www.sonicdrivein.com/contact/contact.jsp and tell them you want a sonic in the columbus area(with drive in). maybe if they get 3000 suggestions about putting one in columbus they will do it.

We did a petition last year and got close to 600 sigs, sent it in, and sonic said they had no interest in putting one in columbus. But, I will jeep trying because I love the place!!! I don't know if they franchise either.

That makes no sense, They rather put ones in Nelsonville and Jackson, Ohio but they won't put one in Columbus. Makes no sense to me. Maybe if you said like Grove City or another outlying city around columbus, they would be more receptive since they are smaller towns. Just an Idea.

Aren't they all franchised? Meaning someone has to have the $ and the time and the want for one here in cols cause they think it will make money. If youre so sure people will be all over it, then get started :-p

Jeff

Guest stevil
Originally posted by jeffmeden:

Aren't they all franchised? Meaning someone has to have the $ and the time and the want for one here in cols cause they think it will make money. If youre so sure people will be all over it, then get started :-p

Jeff

Yep. I thought about it but don't have the capital or net worth...

</font>

• The term of a Sonic franchise is 20 years, plus a 10-year renewal.</font>
  • The franchise fee is $30,000, with a total initial investment ranging from $710,000 to $2.3 million.</font>
  • You must have prior or current successful restaurant experience and/or strong entrepreneurial skills.</font>
  • Royalty fees are 1 to 5 percent; advertising fees are 4 to 5 percent.</font>
  • You must have a minimum net worth of $1 million with $500,000 liquidity.</font>