$500 Mixed Drink

nurkvinny

I witnessed something late last night I wanted to share with the CR support group. smile.gif

Sitting in a local bar-of-sorts, I noticed the bartender pull out a fishbowl-sized glass, and all of the establishment's employees came over and watched the drink be made.

This fishbowl glass held 2 gallons EASY; it was much bigger than my motorcycle helmet. I would guess there were 20 misc shots, 5 cans of sprite, a half gallon of O.J., and a shitload of ice.

TWO waitresses carried the drink to a table with a guy and a stip/, I mean employee. I asked the bartender, "What the hell did that cost? $50?"

He said, "Add a zero, it's $500. You get the girl's company for an hour".

Ok. I stayed about a half hour more. The dude just sat there and shot the shit with her. So, can anyone rationalize this beyond a VERY hardup lonely guy?

Way to much money to throw about Vinny. If he were poor like the rest of us. He would buy a bottle of whiskey, drink it, then hit a whore over the head with the empty bottle and throw her in the trunk.

Originally posted by MackZilla:

Way to much money to throw about Vinny. If he were poor like the rest of us. He would buy a bottle of whiskey, drink it, then hit a whore over the head with the empty bottle and throw her in the trunk.

ahhahahhaahaha thats great

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

Maybe if she was spending the time under the table... and that's a BIG maybe.

An hour under the table + the rest of the night in the backroom + a limo ride home + a knockoff Rolex, and THEN maybe smile.gif

Hour = problems? No. Wife seems to appreciate it.

:D [/QB]

+1 I'm not seeing how an hour is a problem. Maybe if you don't like having sex, but I don't see how that is possible. :D

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Wow, it's only $160 to get into the Champagne room at many strip clubs; that guy got ripped!

Don't you know that there's no sex in the champagne room? graemlins/nonono.gif

+3 for stamina

Guest h23it
Originally posted by ThrottleJockey:

6 hours of bumpin and grindin till the lady cant take it anymore = priceless

2 hours is completely physically exhausting, I'd think you'd both be dead after 6.

Guest visualpoet
$500?? Was it the Blue Diamond Lounge? That's the last place I saw a "drink and" that expensive. Most of the classier joints handle things differently. But, yeah, you'd have to be pretty hard up. Why not just offer the girl $250 to take the night off and go out with you? Hell, even if you paid her payout at the bar and then gave her the $250 you'd still be ahead of the game, and you wouldn't have some big sweaty bouncer eyeballing you all night!