N2O question

blazinjr

I have a NX mainline kit that I bought new. 50 or 75 hp shot. I bought a MSD window switch, stock R/T Neon PCM because my Mopar advances the timimg too musch, and some longer fuel and nitrous line from the solenoids. I need to get a purge kit, WOT switch, blow down tube, and gauges to complete it.

My question is how have you guys tuned your cars after installing nitrous? Dyno? Wideband o2?

I have been told to purchase a wideband o2 setup. Do you guys really think I need to spend the money for it or just buy the wideband sensor and try and find someone that already has a setup to help me tune my car?

I want to get this on my car before I go up to the track this summer.

Originally posted by blazinjr:

I have a NX mainline kit that I bought new. 50 or 75 hp shot. I bought a MSD window switch, stock R/T Neon PCM because my Mopar advances the timimg too musch, and some longer fuel and nitrous line from the solenoids. I need to get a purge kit, WOT switch, blow down tube, and gauges to complete it.

My question is how have you guys tuned your cars after installing nitrous? Dyno? Wideband o2?

I have been told to purchase a wideband o2 setup. Do you guys really think I need to spend the money for it or just buy the wideband sensor and try and find someone that already has a setup to help me tune my car?

I want to get this on my car before I go up to the track this summer.

Is it a wet or dry kit? If it's wet, you can tune your A/F by jets alone.

oh, and Dr. Z06. Are you referring to having your cobra tuned? or the Z?