Yotaman is the man

AutoFreak57

Well, after a bunch of people told him it wasn't possible... Kevin spent about 20 minutes working on my bike and got the broken spark plug out of the head. I know he has the broken plug, he can post up a picture of it. Just wanted to say thanks again

Well, after a bunch of people told him it wasn't possible... Kevin spent about 20 minutes working on my bike and got the broken spark plug out of the head. I know he has the broken plug, he can post up a picture of it. Just wanted to say thanks again

He helped me late last year get my clutch working right, he is the man!

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY. Its like a song that flounders mommy used to sing him before he went to bed and guess what mommy flounder your son is now a HOMO.

P.S

Since the topic is on Yota I guess I should let you all know that if he is going to watch your bike for any period of time then expect it to be returned in better shape than when he got it. But with 2000 more miles on it :lol::lol: n o wounder he got a duc. :D

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY. Its like a song that flounders mommy used to sing him before he went to bed and guess what mommy flounder your son is now a HOMO.

P.S

Since the topic is on Yota I guess I should let you all know that if he is going to watch your bike for any period of time then expect it to be returned in better shape than when he got it. But with 2000 more miles on it :lol::lol: n o wounder he got a duc. :D

YOUR STILL ASAIN..... HAHAHA :lol::lol::lol::lol::banana::banana: