So.... riots on Saturday night

Guest Crankshaft

Guest Crankshaft
<font color ="midnightblue"> So I'm sitting in my dorm with my friends just hanging out around 10:00pm last night, when my friend Jamie comes in and she looks like she's been crying, or getting high, or a combination. Anyway, turns out she got tear gased at the riots that had been happening on The Hill, which is a very prominent location for parties and frat houses. I don't know how it started, but people ended up flipping over cars, setting trees on fire, and fighting with the police. So the police riot geared-up and started dumping rubber bullets and tear gas into the crowd. Wish I could have seen it. Weird that it happened only a block away from my dorm. I guess they started snapping pictures and if your face is found in the pictures you're getting expelled from the college. Craziness.

Guest Crankshaft

<font color ="midnightblue"> This is at Colorado University. It'll probably make the news somewhere. Another friend just came in and told me they brought in 'tanks', which probably translates to armored cars, which is still pretty serious. I've also heard that molotov cocktails were being thrown around. I had no idea that it was getting that out of hand.

Rumored story, as I hear it, goes that there was a large party going on up at the Hill, and there was lots of underage drinking. The cops came to bust it up, people got pissed, and a riot ensued. Official count is nine cars were overturned. What the fuck is wrong with people.