And you all thought you were young when you were using tools.

desperado

As some of you know I have a 4 year old son that likes to spend time in the garage while I work on the cars. Well he's a picture of him sleeping on my creeper so you have an idea of how serious he is about the car thing.

http://www.foornet.net/images/johnjohn.jpg

http://www.bigben.web1000.com/pandora2.jpg

yeah..my girl is getting started a little early too. here she is checkin the BOV and snuggin up the valve cover.

BTW yeah thats a cheerios gasket(it was her idea)

Guest stvbreal

Suprised Kenny didn't rip the wheel off and start chewing on it and then throw it at you. hehe. Oh, that's right, she only throws stuff at me. HAHAHA ! ! !

Great pics.

Originally posted by EvilEvo:

Suprised Kenny didn't rip the wheel off and start chewing on it and then throw it at you. hehe. Oh, that's right, she only throws stuff at me. HAHAHA ! ! !

Great pics.

No doubt. I did have to buy her a new pair of shoes after yesterday. Tommy had a drain pan full of oil. I dont think I have to say any more. smile.gif

i hope to be able to have kids like that some day. my dad and i love to work on our cars. i'm surprised that he's been gettin into the imports too. but he wont drive any of my cars........maybe that's becuz he's seen me work on them